Are we ready?

Zoe's Pov
Yesterday was the day that every girl dreams of for me. I got married! Me and Alfie Deyes got married on a beautiful beach in Brighton. The weather was perfect. The sun was shining across the beach, giving us a perfect sunset and the wind was lightly blowing across our faces. I looked into Alfie's eyes as we were about to do our vows and mouthed 'I love you so much' he smiled. It was the perfect day and I never wanted it to end. Early this morning we boarded our plane and now we're in New York. We were going for dinner in an hour so I started to get dressed. I put on a tight black dress with some heels and let my curled hair flow to my shoulders. I walked into the bathroom to see my gorgeous husband buckling up his belt on his jeans. Alf wasn't as dressed up as me but he still looked amazing. He looked at me and said " you look so so beautiful" I smiled at him and said "and your just as handsome". We both laughed.

We held hands as we walked down the busy New York streets. We arrived at the restaurant and sat down at our table. "It's amazing here!" I said. "Yeah I love it, but I love you more!" Alfie said smiling I giggled back. He was being so flirty today he wasn't usually like this. So what are you getting little one?" He asked slightly going back to his normal self. "I might get carbonara" I said looking deeply into his amazing eyes. " I'm getting a burger I think" he said not taking his eyes off me. I ended in a staring contest which, afterwards, ended in us both in fits of giggles. The waiter came over and we ordered our meals. "So..." Alfie started."well we have our five bedroom house, we're married, I think it's time to start our own little family." I nodded in agreement. "We can start the building of our family tonight" I said flirting witho him. He smirked and also nodded.
We ate our delicious meals and set off back to the hotel. We threw our things down and Alfie passionately pushed his lips against mine. I kissed him back. He started to unzip my dress and I started to take off his top. We all know what happens after that ;)

Six months later.
Alfie's Pov
It has been six months since the wedding. I don't regret anything of marrying Zoe. I love her so so much. We decided to start our own family straight after the wedding but it doesn't seem to be working. Twice every week we go on date nights. We go out to a restaurant, we then come back and have a glass of wine and the proceed starts. All the tests never seem to be positive though. We have been thinking about going to the doctors but Zoe gets really nervous about going so we will probably just keep trying.

A/n
Hello everyone! This is my new book. I love reading zalfie books so I thought I would write one. Hope you will all like it.