Is it there?

I woke up feeling sick for the third day in a row. It was annoying but I was sure that it was a baby inside me. Two tests had said positive. I have been getting really stressed about if there actually a baby inside of me. I got out of bed and had a nice shower. I then got dressed and woke up Alf. I kissed his head to wake him up and he smiled at me. "The appointment is in an hour I told him. I went downstairs and made two fruit smoothies and two bowls of weetabix with copped bannana. 
We quickly are our breakfast and headed to the doctors.

We jumped in the car and Alf drove. When we got there I suddenly felt very nauseous, nervous, scared and panicky. We walked up the steps and into the small building. Alfie checked us in and I sat down. The room started to spin. Oh dear. Panic attack.

Alfie's pov
We arrived at the doctors and went in. I checked us in as Zoe sat down. I sat next to her and she looked like she was in a trance. She was really clammy and seemed very out of it. She started to spin and act weirdly. I knew what this was. A panic attack. I asked the nurse for a glass of water and quickly took it to Zoe. I told her to drink it but she didn't answer. She sort of fell on me and just lay there. I got a nurses attention and asked her to help. We took Zoe into an empty room and lay her down. She looked so distressed. She started to sit up and looked really ill and worried. "You ok little one?" I asked walking over to her. "She nodded and shook her head at the same time and then burst into tears. I stood next to her as she cried into me jumper." It's ok little one. I promise"I told her. She nodded and drank her water and she felt a bit better. We left the little room and went back to the waiting room. We were barely sat for a minute before our names were called. We followed the nurse into the room. We told her about thinking that Zoe is pregnant so she did a scan. Zoe lifted up her jumper and lay on the tissue covered bed. "This is going to be cold" the nurse said. She squeezed some gel on Zoe's tummy and rubbed it around. I looked at the screen, wishing I knew what I was looking for. "Is it there?" Zoe said with a tear in her eye. The nurse stayed quite and continued searching. I saw a little tiny thing about the size of a raspberry and the nurse said "oh look there it is!" We all smiled and the nurse printed off a picture for us. Zoe was crying of happiness and I was looking happily at the scan picture. The baby was two months old already and our due date was going to be the end of September or beginning of August. "I'm so excited!" I said squeezing Zoe's hand."me too!" She said back.

A/n
Is anyone enjoying this? 😂🙈 thanks if you are. I will be updating every day still but I might update on a night.