"Yes I'm three months, you can't see since I have on this thick ass, oversized sweater." I smiled.

"Aww so it's gone be uncle aug to da rescue every time." He chuckled. "Congratulations on ya bundle of joy."

"Thanks auggie poo."

"Don't start dat gay shit Mel forreal."

"I'm sorry it just rolls off so easily." I smiled. "But why are you here, you should be on tour right now your fans are waiting on you."

"I was takin' a break since I wanted to see my family of course, I miss my nieces wit dey bad asses." He chuckled.

"Right that's true." I grinned and sat back in the chair. "August."

"Hmm?"

"Would you be upset if your girl was possibly pregnant by another guy if you guys were together?"

"What you mean? Like she cheated on em' ?"

"No she was messing around with two guys and one guy was just someone she fucked, but the other it was a little bit more but it was never determined where they stood."

"Well if it were meh, I would be a lil upset but i know dat she ain't cheat cause we wasn't serious so I can't be mad...dats you?"

"Yeah... I fucked around with this guy named Jayceon and eventually I found out I was pregnant but I was also fucking with Miles so I don't know whose the baby daddy."

"I hope it ain't Jay cause dat nigga ruthless. You sure you want a drug deala bein' ya child father?"

"No I don't want that aug at all which is why I'm hoping that it's Miles because if it isn't I don't know what I'll do."

"Trust meh juh keep hopin' and prayin' dat dis baby is by miles cause' he really wants kids."

August didn't know about the situation with Ava and Chase being his son and Im gonna tell him soon but just not right now.

"Yeah I know, I hope it's a girl though."

"Aww so den it'll be anotha Melanie runnin' around, you think of any names yet?"

"I don't know I mean we were thinking to mix both of our ethnic backgrounds together since I'm Korean so if it's a girl her name has to be something Korean for her first name and the boy will have Miles' first name and a Korean middle name."

"Damn man that's cute, so when da marriage date gone be?" He teased.

"We haven't really discussed that Aug, but you will get an invite most definitely."

"Aight dats wassup, but I think I should dip. I'll call you later I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and stood to hug him goodbye. He gripped my waist tightly and pulled away before leaving my office. I sighed as he left and returned to my phone call with Jules, discussing her plans to start her own pole dancing business. This girl and her crazy antics.

Miles Carter

Melanie hasn't spoken much these last couple of days. Usually she has a lot to say wether it's how it smells in the work area, or how poor housekeeping is doing their job, or my attitude slacking the past few weeks.