29.

Skipping forward a couple of months

Melanie Stephen

I'm now 3 months preggers and I'm enjoying how much Miles spoils me. He's always bringing me food, showering me with random gifts, and the sex is way better.

Jayceon is starting to come around a little more and I brought up the idea for the three of us (Miles, Jayceon, and I) to go out for brunch or something to discuss the game plan for my pregnancy and the scenario for If the baby belongs to him or Miles which of course he doesn't want to attend and I'm not gonna keep pushing it.

I was in the middle of a phone call when there was a knock on the office door.

"Come in!" I yelled. Once the door opened I was shocked to see who was standing there. "August? What are you doing here? And you brought flowers." I smiled.

"Yeah I'm back from da tour and thought dat I should pay ya a visit since ya neva did call meh." He shrugged while sitting the vase down on my desk.

"I'm sorry it's just a lot going on right now." I smiled and sat up in the seat. "How have you been?"

"Aight I guess juh lookin' for a relationship honestly." He grinned and licked his lips.

"Well um I can't help you with that..."

"Word? What's his name?"

"You're sitting in his building." I smiled.

"You with Miles? Ah hell nawl shawty. You know how disrespectful dat nigga is?"

"August he's not disrespectful if anything he's really sweet and kind and so smart."

"You left out da fact dat dis nigga is rude, obnoxious, and cold hearted."

"I thought you guys were friends." I frowned.

"We are, but I know dat he's rude as fuck too and as a friend I'm speakin' on dat shit."

"Fine..."

"Look ma, I ain't mean to hurt ya feelins' and shit but I'm speakin' the god honest truth. You know how he is Mel but congrats on ya relationship..."

"We can still be friends right? Because I wanted you to be my baby's godfather." I smiled.

"You pregnant?" He asked with an eyebrow raised and a sneaky grin on his face.