Sage -Chapter 63

I could hear my heart pounding in my chest, my hole body nervously shaking as I sat waiting in the waiting room for the doctors to tell me everything was okay... 

I stared at Bridgette, who was sitting across from me, pretending to look guilty. I gave her the evil eye, and when our eyes met, she looked back down at her feet. "Sage, I'm really so-"

"I don't wanna hear it." I interrupted.

Suddenly, the doctors came in, clipboards in hand, and I quickly stood up. "She's gonna be okay? Right?"

"Yes, she's fine." She said. "But I'm afraid that when she was kicked in the stomach, it killed the babies. I'm sorry."

I froze. I wanted to cry, to scream, to do something, anything but stand there and stare off into the distance like a moron. "Can I see her?" Is all I managed to say. The doctor nodded her head and led me to her room. I found her laying on her side in the bed, her shoulders going up and down from crying into her pillow. 

I sat in the chair next to her bed and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry baby." I said, tears starting to poor from my eyes like a faucet. 

"I'm really sorry Savvy." Bridgette said from the doorway. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen." 

I got up from the chair and made a ball of my fists. "Just shut up with the apologies already." I screamed. "We all know they're just an act. Just get out, go back to France already and leave my girlfriend alone. No one wants you here." 

Tears swelled up in Bridgette's eyes. "What can I do to fix this Sage?"

"You can get the Hell out of my house, out of California, and out of my life." 

A tear fell from Bridgette's cheek, and she turned to leave. "I'll pack my bags then." She said through crying, and she left.

I rushed over to Savvy's side as both her parents and my parents walked through the room.

"Oh honey." Mrs. Reed said at the sight of her crying daughter. She put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "I'm so sorry baby." 

"I informed Bridgette's parents about what she did." My mom said. "She'll be gone by tomorrow so she can't hurt you anymore."

Something inside me snapped. Seeing Savvy like that just made me wanna bash someone's face in. And I know exactly who that someone is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brooke!" I yelled, cuffing my hands over my mouth to speak louder. I saw a head peeking out of the window that was covered in sparkly pink curtains at Brooke's house, and five seconds later her front door swung open, and Brooke, a wide smile spread across her face, ran up to me and hugged me.

"Sagey!" She said. "You finally came to confess your undying love for me, just like I dreamed." 

I pushed her off. "Get your grubby paws away from me." I snapped at her through gritted teeth. "I know what you did. You and Bridgette have been repeatedly harassing Savannah, and now our kids are dead!"

"Oh, right, I heard about that." She said with a smirk. "Such a shame." 

"Look at all that you've done Brooke! You've been bullying her since the day she moved here, tried to break us up multiple times, almost pushed Savvy to suicide, and now you've destroyed our family. When will you take a fucking hint?" 

"You know what, I'm done talking about this."

"Well I'm not. Not until you stop being such a bitch to everyone and trying to destroy other people's lives just because you don't have one."

Brooke looked back at me with tears in her eyes.

"Honestly," I started. "I've never seen someone so desperate to be loved. It's pretty pathetic."

She wiped her eyes, but pretended not to care. "Leave." She said through gritted teeth. "Now!" 

And without another word, I left...

----TBC----

Shout outs: 

Moonpeltfire

digidigi345

xTheLunarCatx