Rachel -Chapter 61

After drying my eyes and fixing my makeup, I walk up to Brooke and Alicia as if nothing happened. "Hey guys. I'm back." I said with a wide smile. Brooke crossed her arms and gave me that look that I hated. A look that lets you know you're in deep shit.

"Did I do something wrong Brookie?" I asked worriedly. I tried to put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her, but she slapped it away. "I don't know, did you?" She said, still giving me the glare. "And what have I told you about calling me that?" 

"Oh, sor-" 

"You know,  best friends aren't supposed to keep things from each other." Brooke interrupted. "Don't I tell you all MY secrets?"

"Um... No actually." Alicia piped in. "You tell us other peoples' secrets..." 

"Did I ask you Alicia?" Brooke said angrily. She gritted her teeth and made a ball of her fist. "I'm going to class. Bye losers." And with that, she walked off.

Once she was out of sight, I turned to Alicia. "Alicia, did you tell Brooke I was pregnant?" 

"No of coarse not. But she probably knows already. I told you she'd find out sooner or later." 

"Alicia, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Nathan's coming back today and if he finds out I'm pregnant with Josh's baby, he'll probably kill me." 

"What you need to do is talk to Josh. He's the one who got you in this mess." 

"Good idea..." 

----------------------------------------------------Josh's P.O.V----------------------------------------------------

"You what?!" Lana yelled at me after I told her I might've gotten someone pregnant. "Josh, it's bad enough you're selling drugs and getting high all the time, but on top of that, you're planning to take care of a kid? Are you insane?

"Well I don't plan to take care of the thing." I assured her. "I'm sure she'll abort it or something. If  not, I'm definitely not helping her." 

"That's just cruel. How old is this girl? 17? You're gonna make a 17 year old girl take care of a baby all by herself?" 

"What do you want me to do Lana? I fucked up, I get it, but there's nothing I can do about it now." 

"Josh?" I heard a shy voice call out my name from behind me. I turned around to find Rachel, looking at me with worry in her eyes. 

"I'll leave you two alone to talk." Lana said. She then left. 

"What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I'm guessing you know that you got me pregnant." Rachel said.

"Right, about that... You do know I'm not gonna help you with that, right?"

"Are you kidding me? I mean, damn. I plan to get an abortion but it's nice to know what a great father you'd be if I kept it." She crossed her arms and looked at me in disgust. "I can't believe I risked this for you, I mean, the sex wasn't even that great." 

"Okay, you don't have to be a bitch about it."

"No, I do. I mean, who knows what other girls you've fucked before me. You disgust me."

"Says the whore who had sex with me for money."

"You asked for it!"

"You know what, this is probably why no one likes you. You're a raging whore with fake friends, and I think that spray-on tan got to your brain or something because you're a fucking moron." 

"Well you're a-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I cut her off. "Just shut up." Suddenly, I did the unthinkable. I leaned in and kissed Rachel, and half expected her to push me away and slap me, but almost instantly, she kissed back. I grabbed onto her legs and pulled them around my waist, then pushed her against the wall. Just as it was about to go further than making out, we were interrupted by an angry voice.

"What the fuck is going on here?" 

Rachel and I quickly turned around to find Nathan, face red with anger, with his fist ready to punch someone. 

"Nathan!" Rachel said, backing away from me. "I can explain!" 

To Be Continued.....

Shout outs:

(Will be added later)