{Chapter 9} The Conversation.

{Hey There My Lil Pokky Readers, I Got Bored Sooo Heres Another Chapter Now This Chapter's Different And Wont Be From Ciel Or (Y/N) P.O.V But It Still Plays A Big Part In  The Story. Remeber These:

Y/N:Your Name

N/N: Nick Name

B/N: Butlers Name

W/O/C: Weapon Of Choosing

P/N: Pets Name

T/O/P: Type Of Pet

F/F: Fave Food

F/D:Fave Drink

F/C: Fave Colour

H/C:Hair Colour

H/L:Hair Length

E/C:Eye Colour

Now On With The Chapter!!!}

---Aloise P.O.V---

Miss Mildford Slowly Made Her Way To Me. "What Is It Elizabeth?"I Asked In An Aggrivated Tone. <How Dare That Ciel Shoo Me Away During My Conversation With The Princess> "Aw Come On Aloise I Told You To Call Me Lizzy" She Replies Sweetly. "So Your've Had Your Eye On The Peasant Too? She's Getting All The Attention Hmpph" She Sulks. I Generally Walk Up To Her And Slap Her Cheek. "How Dare You Speak To Me Like That Elizabeth Mildford, I May Be Alone But My Power Could Destroy Your Family!" I Yelled Over The Music.

"I..Im Sorry Aloise , Then Here's An Idea We Can Split Them Apart Then You Can Have Your Princess And Ill Have Ciel!!" She Fangirls, I Thought It Over <Getting Ciel Out The Picture Is A Good Plan But Having The Princess Makes This An Brilliant Plan> "Alright Im In, How Are We Gonna Do This?" I Questioned Her With A Smirk.

---Elizabeth Mildford P.O.V---

"Well I Was Thinking Since The Princess Has Decided To Take A Liking To My Ciel We Wait For Her To Fall Asleep And Put Her In A Cell And Send Claude In Looking Like Ciel To Say That, His Master Has Asked For Her To Be Imprisoned For Expieriments, Making Her Upset With Him, And While Thats Going On Ill Get Rid Of Her Items, And Write A Note Saying She's Gone Home. Then At Her Moment Of Distress You Can Take Her As Your Damsel And Ill Be There For Ciel?" I Saw His Mouth Gape Open "Wow Miss Mildford I Am Surprised Such Excellence Actually Came From Your Brain Now Shall We?" He Puts His Hand Out For A Dance And Surprisingly I Take It And We Are Dancing Our Hearts Out.

{Sorry For The Short Chapter But I Thought You Needed To Know THE PLAN!!! Muhaha. Ciel:Oh Shut Up Already Risa My Food I Need It For Introuductions!. Risa: Mr Grumpy Pants Anyways Ill See You All Next Chapter} 

362 Word