{Chapter 3} A Rather A Wierd Game Of Chess

{Author~Chan Here, Hello Fellow Otaku's Today -Wednesday 10th Of August I Bring To You M'lady?! (CielxReader) {Chapter 3}!!! Yes Finally. Now I Plan To Make This Book Go On For Atleast 50 Chapter So Looooonnnggg Way To Go, And I Plan On Making This Book The Main Focus On My Wattpad. Anyways Just Gonna Remind You To Remember These Notes:

Y/N:Your Name 

N/N: Nick Name

B/N: Butlers Name

W/O/C: Weapon Of Choosing

P/N: Pets Name

T/O/P: Type Of Pet

F/F: Fave Food

F/D:Fave Drink

F/C: Fave Colour

H/C: Hair Colour

H/L: Hair Length

E/C:Eye Colour

{Previous Chapter}

"Nice To Meet You Lord Phantomhive, I Hope I Do Not Trouble You" I Smiled As He Blushed, Then In Came.....

(O_O) Lets Find Out Who Entered}

----(Y/N) P.O.V---

A Women With Red Hair And Red Well, Everything... She Was Accompanied By Who I Presume To Be Her Butler, And Behind Them Was... Wait Its Lady Elizabeth!! I Ran To Her And Hugged Her, Her Face Grew Shocked As Her Next Words Broke My Heart "Excuse Me But Get Your Sweaty Body Off Of My Magnificent Attire Peasant" She Screamed At Me Pushing Me To the Ground, I Felt A Rushing Pain Through My Left Arm As I Screamed For (B/N).

-----(B/N) P.O.V----

I Heard Princess (Y/N) Scream As I Rushed Down The Stairs I Saw She Had Been Pushed Down To The Ground It Looked As If Her Arm Was Bleeding So I Rushed To Her Side.

----Ciel's P.O.V (Cuz For The First Time In Forever!!)---

It All Happened In Slow Motion Her (H/L) (H/C) Waving As She Fell To The Ground Then THUD!! Her (E/C) Grew Hurt As Her Arm Was Cut By What I Could Guess Be The Shattered Window She Had Been Pushed To, My Eye Grew Hatred For The Filthy Blond Who Had Run To Me And Is Crushing Me In A Hug, All I Could She Was Sebastien And (B/N) Run To Princess (Y/N).

-----TimeSkip Brought By Ciel Lovers Hatred For Elizabeth Milford---

-----(Y/N) P.O.V---

I Opened My EyeLids To Be In A Magnicient Vintage Room I Presumed I Had Fainted When Elizabeth Milford Pushed Me At A Window Making Me Cut My Arm Which Now Was Bandaged, I Left The Room To Scout For (B/N) But Instead I Found Myself Looking Through A Gap In Lord Ciels Door, He Sat At The Chess Table With An Italian Man <Is That Man Lord Ciels Partner In Buissness, It All Seems A Little Too Good To Be True, The Way Lord Ciel Acts And Looks, There Must Be A Dissadvantage, Maybe He's Gay> ....

----TimeSkip Brought By The Sadness Of Ciel's Life---

----Still In (Y/N) P.O.V-----

I Stood There Shocked Infront Of The Oven, I Had Followed The Italian Man After He Left Lord Ciels Room He Fell Down The Stairs Twisting His Ankle So I Followed Him Secretly, Mister Sebastien Had Locked Him In The Oven And I Opened It Out Of Curiousity I Wish I Had'nt He Was Burnt To A Crisp His Skin All Black So I Ran Out Frightened, Only To Bump Into....

{Hehe Now You Have To Wait Longer Muhaha Im Joking Wait Till Saturday Then Chapter 4 Will Be Here But For Now Cya - Princess_Phantomhive}

484 Words!!