The Argument - 1

London Was Listening To Music Until She Heard A Really Loud Bang, She Decided To Walk DownStairs To See What's Happening, Her Heart Was Pounding So Fast, She Was So Terrified, "YOU ARE A MOTHERF##$ER!" She Heard And Saw Her Mom Throwing All The Plates At Her Dad, "I SAID I'M SORRY!, CAN'T YOU LISTEN!" Her Dad Said Trying To Get Her Mom To Stop Throwing Plates And Knives At Her Dad But He Failed And Her Mom Pushed Him To The Floor That Made Blood Splash On The Wall, She Started To Tear Up, "No" She Mumbled While Crying And Going To Her Room, "That's It I'm Leaving No More Drama!" She Thought To Herself , She Packed All Her Clothes And Packed Combs, HairTies, Phone, Money, etc. And Decided To Call Her Friends Auntie.. ..

( AG - Auntie Gigi, L - l ) * On Call *

AG - Hello London, Ho-
L - Meet Me At The Airport ( She Interrupted)

* End Call *

She Opened Her Window, Threw Her Bag At The Ground And She Jumped, "Ouch" She Said Grabbing Her Stuff And Running Off To The Street, She Decided To Call Maddie (Not Maddie Ziegler)

( MZ - Maddie Z. L - London ) * On Call *

MZ - Haii London!
L - Can You Drive Me To The Airport?
MZ - Woah Um Okay Sure, Tell Me In The Car?
L - Okay By The Way I'm At Starbucks St.33
MZ - Kay

* End Call *

She Was At A 24 Hour StarBuck At St. 33, Far From Where She Ran Away, It's 10:35 At Night, She Ordered An Ice Tea, And Sat Down Drinking And Scrolling Through Her Instagram * BEEB BEEB * Her Mom Called, She Declined The Call And Put On Airplane Mode So No One Could Call Her, After A While Maddie Came Dressing Comfy, "Let's Go" Maddie Said Taking London's Hand, Then Maddie Drove Off, (Maddie Is 17 And London Is 14), "So Why Are You Running Away Again?" Maddie Asked London, "My Parents Got Into A Fight And My Mom Almost Killed My Dad" She Said While Taking A Sip Of Her Ice Tea, "What Did They Fight About?" Maddie Asked London, "It's Because My Mom Didn't Want Me, My Mom Told Me That I Was Adopted And That She Wanted Me To Die, And My Dad Killed My Real Mother When He Was Drunk" She Said Holding Her Tears,  "London Don't Cry,  I Know How You Feel, And That Happened To Me Too But I Just Let It To And Move On" Maddie Said Holding Her Tears The Same As How London Did, "Why Is My Life Like This" They Both Said Crying And Didn't Know They Said It Together, All They Cares About Was Why Were There Life Like This, "We're Here" Maddie Said Grabbing A Piece Of Tissue And Wiping Her Tears, "Bye Sissy" London Said Hugging Maddie, "Be Careful On What Actions You Do, And I Love You" She Said Kissing London's Cheeks, They Were The Bestest Friends For 7 Years Until London's  Parents Argued And Sadly Needed To Fall Apart , "Text Me On Twitter" Maddie Said Waving Goodbye, London Just Nodded Her Head And Was Ready For Her New Adventure, She Walked And Walked Until She Found Her Auntie, "AUNTIE GI!" She Screamed Trying To Get Her Attention But She Wouldn't Look Up So She Ran To Her, "Auntie?" She Said Shaking Her, "Auntie" She Panicked, "Auntie" She Said One Last Time Before Checking Of She's Breathing.. ..

A Tear Rolled Across Her Cheeks That Made Her To Straight To The Bathroom And Went Through Her Lavender BackPack, She Was Finding Her Razors And She Found Them, There Was Stained Blood Since She Use To Cut When She Got Bullied, "One For Me Being Here" She Says While Cutting Her Wrist, "Two, For Me Being Alive" Said While Going Deeper That Made Her Scream Inside, "And Three For Hav- " She Was Interruped By A Tall, Brown Eye And Cute Fluffy Hair Boy Coming In And Looking At Her..

"London?" He Said In A Surpirsed Look, "Hey Cameron" She Said (That's Her BestFriend Before Until He Bullied Her) Washing Her Razors And Put It Back In The Bag.. .. , "Your Still Cutting?" He Asked Her, She Ignored His Question And Tired To Walk Away Until He Holds Her Hand, Spinned Her Around And Kissed Her Right On The Lips, "L-Le-T M-ME G-Go" She Said Trying To Push Him But He Is 19, He Was Even Stronger Than Her After A Few Seconds He Finally Let Go,  "I Thought Your Still My Bully And I'm Your Victim" She Said Crying, "I'm Sorry London, Jasmine Forced Me, And After Hurting You I Broke Up With Her, I Couldn't Take It Anymore, Why Does It Have To Be You, Your A Beautiful And A Every Special Girl Who Doesn't Deserve This" He Said Looking At Her, London Didn't Say A Word And Hugged Him As Tight As She Could, Then Without Thinking She Smashed Her Lips On To His And After A Few Seconds He Kissed Back, It Took Only 26 Seconds, They Knew It Was Wrong So they Stopped, "Why Are You Here At The Airport?" He Asked London, "I'm Running Away" She Said Looking Down, "Why?" He Asked Lifting Her Chin Up To Face Him, "It's Life Arguments" She Said Washing Her Hands, "Want To Stay With Me?" He Asked Her, "Will You?" She Asked Cameron, "Anything For You Autumn" He Said While Hugging Her.. (Cameron's Nickname : Cammy, London's Nickname : Autumn, Only For They're Friendship)

They Walked Out Of The Bathroom, London Knew That Her Auntie Was At The Hospital She Wanted To cry But Then Remebered What Her Auntie Said, Soon When I Die Don't Cry, Know that I'll Always Be There Up in The Sky Watching Over You She thought To Herself Until She Got Sleepy Since It's 5:18 In The Morning, "Autumn Are You Sleepy?" Cameron Asked London, "Nah" She Lied But Then Out Of No Where Cameron Grabbed Her From Head To Toe And Didn't Let Her Go, "GoodNight" London Giggled. ... Then Slowly Fell Asleep

Cameron * Pov *

I'm Glad That I Have London Back In My Arms Again, It's Been A Disaster With Jasmine, I Broke Up With Her Because She was Just A B*tch To London, Im Going To Make London Happy Once More.. .. I Got In The Car And Placed London At The BackSeat For Her To Relax Since She Was Up the Whole Night. .. Then I Drove Off To West Virginia, (Current Place : East Virginia)... ...

Hey Did You Like It? Did You? Haha Comment Of You Did, Love Y'all 💕 Maybe I'll Send You Flowers 🌻 😏