Part 36: The Battle

Start from the beginning

As you open your eyes and look down, you see paws.

» OMO! I made it!»

Strength, which kind of you have never experienced before, rushed through your veins now. You let out a howl "Awuuuuu!" and rush beside Jungkook.

You reproduce the moves that Jungkook does, and fight beside him. When you have hushed the guardian away, Jungkook turns to look at you.

Jungkook: Thank you. But why are you here? I didn't howl yet.

Y/n: I'm your gf, you silly. I'm not from the other clan.

Jungkook: Y/N! You made it! And that was your scent what I smelled! By the way, that fur color suits you well.

Y/n: Thank you, I like smooth grey also.

 Then, two guardians attack on Jungkook, another one of them is shooting arrows.

» No way. You aren't messing with my boy!»

You bark loudly and jump to drag the guardians down. You catch one and start to teach him a lesson. Jungkook takes the other one and you two continue fighting side by side.

You notice that the guardians are taking the lead of the situation. "Jungkook! We need more werewolves!"

Jungkook nods and lets out a loud howl. You hear numerous roars and smell a new scent. Alice's white fur flashes before your eyes and you follow her.

You notice Yongguk looking around in shock, but he seems to accept help.

The fight continues and you get to give lots of scars. Then, you see a familiar figure among all the guardians, and it's flying towards Jungkook.

» That's Kwanseok!»

Jungkook is fighting against two guardians already, and Kwanseok stretches his bow towards Jungkook.

You start to run towards Kwanseok, but another guardian lands on your back. You wrestle with it, and push it to the ground. The guardian smites your right paw by its sword and you leave it there. You are not far from Jungkook anymore, and you speed up even though your paw hurts.

Then, like all the other voices would disappear, and all you hear is a shot of an arrow, and a squeal.

You were late.

You don't know what go to you, and you don't even care, but now, you wanted to revenge.

"Rrrraaaaah!" You let out a roar, and attack on Kwanseok, fire in your eyes. He shall experience the same amount of pain as you just did.

Kwanseok doesn't recognize you, and fights back, but you've got more power now. Once you get him onto the ground you give him a nasty scar on his cheek, and throw him away.

You recognize Yongguk's howl and he orders everyone to charge towards the village, the battle is on your side.

You see Lucy above Jungkook's body and decide to leave others and help Lucy.

Lucy tells you to search the water bottle and get some herbs.

Y/n: But how can I find them here?

Lucy: You are a werewolf now, use your nose! The scent is bit bitter, but once you taste it, it's sweet.

You nod and start to look for the right ingredient.

When you get back, you see the same arrow which was on Jungkook's back on the ground. Lucy takes transforms and takes the water bottle and begins to clean the wound.

Lucy: Grind the leaves, but don't drink the juice. Spit it all on the wound.

You do how she says, and she spreads the pulp.