Part 21: "Hyung, Why So Mysterious?"

(Jungkook is telling still)

"Jungkook! Come here." I hear Yongguk hyung yell from the door.

Oh no, did he hear us from there?! Okay I'd better go there or he'll get grumpy.

As soon as I reach him, he says friendly "Let's take a little walk and talk." I just nod to him, I'm still bit careful with him. But wow, he hasn't talked to me with that tone in............. who knows how long time.

So we start our walk to the forests.

Yongguk: How did you survive without the clan for those first days of near full moon?
Jungkook: Well it was nervous time, and most of the time I was recovering, but luckily I had help.
Yongguk: Who helped you?? Some of your friends?

»This feels so weird... we've never talked this comfortably.»

Jungkook: My girl- One of my girl friends helped me. That Charlotte.
Yongguk: You know you shouldn't lie, especially when we are having nice conversation.
Jungkook: Well I would like to keep it nice...
Yongguk: What would change it, Jungkook?
Jungkook: Some news...

Then Yongguk hyung stopped. He turned to face me. I was ready to see his serious and angry face, but for my suprise, he was calm and curious.

Yongguk: Tell me.
Jungkook: Um...
Yongguk: Just go on, we don't have the whole day for this.
Jungkook: Well I got help from y/n and........ she's my gf now.
Yongguk: So you did just how I expected...
Jungkook: .......... I... I'm sorry...?
Yongguk: No, don't say so. But now I need to know, do you have any idea of how big danger you are putting y/n in?
Jungkook: I think so. And I'm ready to protect her from any danger.
Yongguk: I think you should talk about this with Lucy...
Jungkook: Why not with you?
Yongguk: Even though I'm the leader and I give the orders, it doesn't mean that I would be the best to tell you this. You are young wolf which makes this situation even more serious.
Jungkook: I won't hurt her, I'm sure!
Yongguk: Talk with Lucy. She's the best to help you to control your anger in the future.
Jungkook: Tell me then, why did you suddenly become so kind to me? I thought you'd get angry because of this.
Yongguk: I'm not angry, I know I sounded threatening, but I had my reasons to sound like that.
Jungkook: Could you then tell me what you mean by your words?? I don't understand you hyung... How can I trust into a leader who speaks with half sentences?!
Yongguk: Jungkook, I said already, I'm not the best person with who you should talk about this. And I am leader, I have to take care of this whole clan so I definetly don't have time for you and your troubles!

»Now he starts to sound like he used to...»

Jungkook: I'm sorry hyung, I should have believed you at first. *bows*
Yongguk: I'm being this kind to you because... I want to have better relation with you. While you were away, I noticed that you are important member of clan, so I want to keep you close to me. But every single information doesn't come right away, it takes time. But now, you should discuss about this with Lucy, she knows how to help you. I'm sure.
Jungkook: Should I go now?
Yongguk: Don't go yet, I can smell deer's calf nearby. You should probably bring that to Lucy so she will be on better mood and talk to you.
Jungkook: Will you help me?

»I know he wouldn't let me to hunt all alone so I just asked it for sure.»

Yongguk: I think you'll do fine without me... *winks playfully*

He probably sees my eyes sparkling, I'm so excited! First time to hunt a calf alone! Usually others want to make sure that I won't let it go, even though I'm already enough big and good hunter to hunt by myself...

And as I transform, I can already smell the wonderful smell of a prey, and I lick my lips...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As I put the calf I just hunted in front of Lucy, she transforms into wolf, howls happily and starts to eat. I transform and watch her eat and wait patiently till I get my chance to change few words with her.

»What Yongguk might have meant... And so what if I'm young wolf, how does that make the situation even more serious?? Hopefully Lucy has CLEAR anwers.»

"So, what's on your mind, Jungkookie? You don't usually tend to carry fresh food in front of others without some very good reasons." Lucy says after eating and transforming back to human.

"Well I'd like to know what Yongguk hyung meant when he said that y/n is now in danger-" I get cut off by Lucy.

"I heard from Yongguk oppa what you had talked, you were hunting on that time." Lucy says and invites me to follow her into her room.

*in Lucy's room*

Lucy: This is more peaceful place to talk. So, you want osme answers I bet.
Jungkook: Well that would be nice.
Lucy: I'm ready to answer, what question first?
Jungkook: Why that I'm young wolf affects on that y/n is in danger? I do know that she's in danger since we all are wolfs, but how does my age affect on this?
Lucy: Well the thing is that as you are young, you aren't able to handle your power and anger - especially on full moon - as well as someone's as old as Aron perhaps. And as she doesn't even have much experience on us wolfs, she doens't know how to act with us. Do you understand now?
Jungkook: I see... So this is why Yongguk hyung didn't want me to fall in love with y/n and that's also why he sounded so threating.
Lucy: Well that's not the only reason.
Jungkook: Tell me more, noona please.
Lucy: He knows that you are good and strong wolf and he's lucky to have you in his rows. So he doens't want you to forget the clan and focus on some girl, in this case, on y/n. But that's not the biggest reason. Youngguk oppa is also caring person, he doesn't want to put others in danger more than is needed. And as he has been planning that attack, he doesn't want to put y/n in danger since she lives so close.

»Wait what?!! What attack!»

"What attack??!! And how is it related to y/n?!" I ask with worriness in my voice.

____________________________________________________________________

~Iiris