Chapter Four: The Bargain (COMPLETED REVISION)

ابدأ من البداية

I scoffed at the thought. I wish my life were that simple.

"Well as cliché' as it sounds, parents are actually still arranging their children's marriages in the twenty-first century and sad to say I was grouped in that bunch. So, that is where you come into play my dear."

He leaned his elbows on the glassed railing. My nerves hit since we were up about seventeen stories high. This didn't help with the mangling of my insides from our current conversation. But I'll deal with one problem at a time. I pushed the thought of Liam plummeting to his death to the back of my mind and pressed forward with a more realistic situation.

"Why me?" my voice was stronger, but I could hear the uncertainty. Liam sighed deeply and I knew he heard it too.

"If I'm going to get married it's going to be on my time and with someone I choose. And who better than you?"

I stared at him as if the sky had fallen and cracked his damn skull. Was it not an obvious answer?

"Um, how about one of the other million girls on this planet?"

"But none of them are you."

*

"Action!"

I jumped, my thoughts scattering as I snapped back to the present at Jett's voice. I mentally focused back on getting into character.

Pushing the door open, and I sauntered over to the bed, my black pumps clicking along the wooden floor. I reached the bed and gave a little show for a few minutes for the camera. My hips swayed back and forth as I showed off my asset, which was bare except for the lace garter adorning my lower back, and a thin string from the thong I was wearing. I climbed onto the bed and got on all fours, turning to give a sultry smile to my audience. A smooth jazz melody played quietly in the background and was the only thing breaking the silence.

I grabbed the baby oil that was beside me on the nightstand, and began to pour an unnecessary amount into my palm. I poured it over my legs and rubbed the slickness all over them. Just then, a man named Kelv Vygotsky walked in. He was a tall man with leaned muscles but I could tell he didn't work out every day. He wore a dark blue suit that contrasted with his brown hair. His brown eyes were hooded with thick eyebrows. It made his sex appeal more apparent, and I bit my lip with a small smile on my face.

"I'm home honey," he rasped. I beckoned him to me with my index finger. He quickly stripped of his tie, shoes, jacket, and shirt. He climbed on top of me, and his lips covered mine. The kiss was rough, and I wanted to shrink away from his touch. He was hot and all, but he wasn't exactly my dream come true in the bedroom. I closed my eyes, and Liam was burned hot and bright behind my lids. Once again, fantasy had taken over. A smile spread sexily across my lips as his lips molded against mine. The kiss was hot, and I felt a flush rush all over my body. His hands roamed my body and glided to my breasts. My nipples hardened against the lacy fabric of my bra and an ache bloomed between my legs. I groaned as Liam took a bud in his mouth and the heat spread through the fabric and I felt my panties soak.

Before I knew it, my bra had been ripped off. I moaned as his tongue explored all over my skin. He kept going lower and lower, and my panties slid off with ease. I squirmed beneath him, waiting impatiently to finally get to his destination. To my satisfaction, he wasted no time. His tongue flicked over my clit continuously. Moans were ripping through me as my hips began to move. I found my rhythm, and I felt myself start to climbed and I was so close to the edge.

"Don't come yet baby," he groaned. He stood up, and took off the rest of his clothes. His penis sprung free and on the inside, I was like a tiger purring as I licked my lips. I sat up and arranged myself on all fours in front of him. Looking him in those hazel eyes that seemed to be on fire, I leaned forward slowly until my tongue slowly made a trail around the head of his dick. I exhaled shakily, and I started to sway my ass back and forth. His head rolled when I took his shaft into my mouth. I took him in and out and hands were balled into tight fists.