Chapter 23.

She Way Out - the 1975

Girls - the 1975

Charlie Boy - the Lumineers

*Lillian POV*

I woke up to the loud ringing of my phone, realizing that my dad probably doesn't know where I am. Reaching over I grabbed it, not bothering with trying not to shake the bed, Harry's not here so whatever.

"Hello?"

“Lillian Ava Morris! Are you alright?” The tired and gruff voice of my father spoke.

“Yes dad, I’m alright. I’m sorry I never called you last night, I got preoccupied and then fell asleep at a friends house.”

“…But you’re safe right sweet heart?” he asked me, yawning before adding, “this isn’t a boy-friends house is it?”

“NO! Dad. No. Its Olivia’s house…” I trailed off, I don’t know an Olivia.

“Oh okay, well remember you are moving into your flat today, and school on Tuesday so try to get back into a routine.”

“Ok dad, I’ll see you in a bit.” I hung up before he could respond, and I felt Harry stir next to me.

This is all so messed up. Harry hates me, why would he apologize? I mean I accept it but do I really? I'm so conflicted; he has hurt me but yet has been nice to me as well. I really don’t know what to do, I guess I’ll just let things play out…

There’s nothing more I can do…

 “What time is it?” a croaky voice spoke, Harry turning around to face me. he really looked cute, I mean uhh…he had cute bed hair?

“Its umm…11.” I said, the time just sinking into my head. 

“Aren’t you moving into your flat today?” Harry asked, followed by a loud yawn.

“Umm yeah, can you-u drive me home?” I asked, fiddling with the hem of the sheets.

I had expected him to say no. Although he has drove me places before, I always had to ask and it always looked like he was pained to do so. This time he offered and God would I have been dumb to refuse, that’s why I didn’t.

I got dressed into the jeans and shirt from yesterday, and then Harry and I went downstairs. His mum was up and called him into the kitchen.

“Harry may I speak to you a minute?” she asked, clutching her tea with both hands. He quickly agreed and followed her into the kitchen, out of sight but not out of ear.

“Harry, is she ok?”

The first words I heard out of her, they were really quiet and I almost didn’t catch them.