I act like I don't fucking care

~2 weeks later~

Joker's pov

I can't believe I let her go I'm so stupid. The one night I get drunk in a year and I can't control myself. Why her? She was innocent, she was beautiful, she was... she was mine. I need to find her I need to make her mine again but I need to to make it quick. I never did understand why I do the things that I do I love her but maybe I'm just a fool for her. I act like I don't fucking care but believe I have hella feelings for her. Before I get to doing anything I need to treat myself to a little entertainment at the club. I gathered up my men as we leave.

Your pov

The past two weeks results in me crying,robbing for money and writing a song about him. I couldn't even say his name with out feeling sick to my stomach. I've been hanging out with Harley and her boyfriend Deadshot they don't seemed like bad guys. I eventually got the money to buy the house I wanted I hoped joker wouldn't find me. I'm not going to lie I still love him it's just... it hurts so much. I get a text from one of joker's Henchman that I got to know  to see that he asked me to come to jokers club. I asked him why, he had said that joker hasn't been the same and that there is a small talent show going on. I sigh as I agree and pack up my things and get ready.