intro

Your pov

It was just another crazy day in Gathom and here I was laying around. I  turned on the TV to see Bruce Wayne is having a charity party tomorrow, I thought about all the money that I  could steel while im there. I  look at myself in the and say "well looks like I'm going but what about my identity?" I look at my hair and think maybe I should dye it? So I get dressed in my usual outside outfit and drive to the store to get hair dye then to another store for a dress.

Joker's pov

"B-b-boss?" Ugh even on my day off I can't get a break *growls* "what is it!?"  "you should look at the news" I turn on the TV to see them talking about the new girl on the street she seems like fun & I need her by my side. The next topic they talk about is Bruce Wayne's charity event tomorrow I think to myself maybe she might be there. "WELL BOYS LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO ATTEND THE EVENT TONIGHT TIME TO GO TO THE STORE" hopefully we run into each other earlier.

Your pov

I look down the hair section and found grey hair dye then I walk over to the cash register, took out my gun and asked the cashier to put the money in the bag after finishing up that business it was time to get a dress. As I was speeding up I saw another car the was swerving like crazy and it almost crashed into me.Me of course being someone who doesn't take people's crap sped up till I'm driving the same pace I roll down my window and try to get the driver's attention. In that moment he turned around you instantly regretted it you and tried to drive faster to get away from him.

Joker's pov

"Well looks like I'm going to have fun tonight" she tried to sped up to get away from me but I just laughed until she slow down at a fancy dress and tux store and got out of her car. When she saw I was pulling into the lot she leaned against her car as if waiting on me.

Your pov

I look towards the road and see he was pulling in I just waited till he got out of his car, I mean why not just meet and get it over with eh? As soon as he got out I stood up straight to shake his hand and to my surprise her did the same. "So your the infamous Bones the lovely they're all talking about huh?" Did I forget to mention my nick name is bones the lovely because of my mark
(top picture top left corner the mark is painted ) I leave behind after every crime. "Yes I am Bones but you can call me y/n and your the joker" "you can call me Mr.J"

Joker's pov

She's pretty but I wish I could see what's underneath the mask, to brake this award silence I decided to clear my throat "so what brings you to this place? Your not going to the charity ball are you?" I ask in a snappy tone "What's it to you!? It's none of your business" she's got sass... I like that. "You've got moxie kid! I love that how about we go inside?..."

~time skip you guys try on things ~

Your pov

We started trying things on and showing off for each other and when he walked out in a grey suit it made my jaw drop. He looked so dreamy wait what am I saying I can't fall for him! Can I? I noticed that he was Staring at me waiting for me to say something so I broke out of my trance.
"So?" "I think you should get that one it looks good" "thank you" I get up and try on one last dress I think to myself why is he being so nice? Where is Harley? Does he like me?

Joker's pov

She's looked like she was blushing but I couldn't tell because of her mouth pice when she told me I looked good she instantly got up. Ugh why am I being so nice!? I don't like her do I? I was lost in thought until she cleared her throat when I looked up my  jaw dropped. "You look sexy sweetcheeks" I could tell she was blushing "thanks and don't call me that" "I can call you whatever I want to" she rolled her eyes and started walking towards the doors.

Your pov

Of course who am I to think he could be nice!? I grabbed my stuff and started heading out. When I saw he was chasing after me I ran faster I decided to go home. Little did I know he followed me home.

~time skip You Guys talk and you invite invite him inside for a drink~

Your pov

I made him stay in my living room with a bottle of whiskey while I changed. I decided to leave my mask off when I walk down the stairs his jaw dropped. "What?"  "Wow doll face you look better without the mask" Ugh really again with this bull shit? "LOOK you can leave now if your done talking" with that he stood up and apologized then walked to me. "I hope I see you soon princess" with that he got up and left. I got up grabbed the hair dye and went to work then went to bed. "Tomorrow is a big day" you said then fell asleep