you'll always be a joker to me

*few times skips*
Note

Harley is written like this "hi there"
Joker  is this "hello"
you are this "well hi there"

As you stand at the door you just clear you throat and cross your arms with an eye brows raise trying not to cry. Mr. J growls then looked up you only to have looked shocked then the girl got up. "Hi doll you must be his maid I'm Harley, Harley Quinn nice to meet ya" you finally got a good look at her then decide to speak "oh hi I'm y/n or better yet know as Bones the lovely" Harley looked shocked. I know you your that new girl running the streets she turned to look at joker "Mr.J why is she your maid?" You growled. Actually I'm his girlfriend or at least was up until now.

"Mr.j is that true!?" He just puts his head down almost ashamed "you told me that you missed me you promised you would change" you were pissed now. "He told me you cheated on him"  looking into you our eye he stared at both of you. "Mr.j I can't believe you!? Not look what you did not only did you play me but her to" you were shocked that she cared about your feelings. Joker finally speaks up as he watched harley grab her stuff and gets dressed "look girls can't we work something out? I'm sorry"  Harley shook her head and grabbed your wrist. "Look Mr.J you lied to me and her and I'm doing her a favor by saving her. Now we are going to go" you were really quite surprised at all of this.

Harley could tell and let go of your hand sighing "look dolly unless you want to stay here with him and die I suggest you leave with me" you nod and hold a finger telling her to wait. You walked up to joker "don't think I let you off easy because darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a day dream."
then nod at Harley. As you both walked out you asked if she came with him and she nodded but you offered her a ride which she gladly took. "Thank you by the way" she smiled "no problem I know what your going through but if you go back to him just be careful okay sugar?" You nod.

~time skip you drop her off at her and exchange numbers~

Off to bed you went crying knowing that this was gonna haunt you for a little bit. But deep in your mind you knew he'll always be a joker to you, used his illusions to hide what's inside.