Chapter 12

Ashton's P.O.V.

I woke up on the couch again, this time with Luke on top of me. I looked over to the other couch and see Michael and Calum sleeping the same way Luke and I are. I smiled at the two, I'm glad Michael is happy.

I turned my head forward to look at Luke peacefully sleeping. I play with his hair, making him move around a bit. He slowly opened his eyes, looked around until his eyes landed on mine.

"Hey Ash." He said in his raspy, sleepy voice.

"Morning Lukey." I whispered.

"What time is it." He groaned, putting his head back down and closing his eyes.

I chuckled as I reached for my phone.

"Its 11:30" I told him.

His head shot up fast, "Crap." He said panicking.

"What's wrong Lukey?" I asked him.

"Calum and I are suppose to be somewhere at 12."

"Calum, wake up" He said smaking Calum on the head a few times.

"Aright, alright, I'm up." He groaned.

I laughed at the two but stopped when Calum glared at me.

"Wake up Mikey." Calum said, shaking Michael gently.

"What's going on?" He asked tiredly.

"Luke and I have to go somewhere."

"But why do I have to be awake." He whined.

"So I can say bye and give you a kiss when you are awake." Calum said in a duh tone.

Michael put his lips in a kissy way and Calum kissed him.

"Awe." I said awing at the two.

"Why don't you and Luke do the same." Michael smirked, sleeply.

"Erm." I said, nervously scrathing the back of my neck.

"I don- I don't know." Luke said with a shaky voice.

"Come on, you guys did it before." Michael pouted.

I widen my eyes, Michael wasn't suppose to tell, he is suppose to act like he never knew.

Luke looked at me, raising one eyebrow and having on hand on his hip.

I smiled innocently, "I don't know what he's talking about."

"Wait whats going on?" Calum asked confusingly.

"Ashton and Luke kissed." Michael told him.

"Ow!" He yelled after I threw a pillow at his head.

"Anything else you guys are hiding." Calum sassily said.

Both Luke and I shook our heads no.
They went to get changed and I glared at Michael.

"What" He scoffed, crossing his arms.

Calum and Luke came back after they finished getting ready.

"Alright, we are going to leave now." Luke said.

"Wait, what about breakfast, aren't you guys going to jave breakfast." I asked.

"We can get some on the way." Calum sneered, glaring at me.

I put my arms up defensivly, frowning and looking at Luke. He just shrugged. Calum went to hug Michael and Luke went to me.

"I'll talk to him. Don't worry." He hugged me then went to hug Michael, and Calum was just waiting at the door looking at his phone.

I wonder what's up with him. I know we are not the best of friends anymore ever since the thing with Luke happened, but Luke forgave me so why can't he.

"What's up with Calum?" I asked Michael when they left.

"I have no idea, he was fine before he went to change." Michael shrugged.

---

Luke's P.O.V.

After being at the meeting for 3 hours, Calum and I finally left and went to the car.

"We can get food on the way back." Calum just said, dryly.

"Ok, that's it." I said stopping Calum from opening the door.

"What" he said annoyed.

"What's going on. Ever since you and I left from Michael's house you've been acting strange. So what's wrong?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Nothing." Calum said trying to open the door.

"Calum." I said sternly.

"Fine." He huffed.

"I find this whole Ahton liking you and kissing you stange."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused on what he means by that.

"I mean, four years ago, Ashton basically said shit too you, horrible shit, and now all of a sudden he is starting to get feelings. Something must obviously be going on."

"People can change Calum."

"Maybe, but not Ashton. He's either doing some kind of stupid game, or something."

"Calum, I know Ashton, and he isn't like that."

"Correction, you knew Ashton before he said shit. The Ashton you were best friends with wouldn't have told you horrible things and stopped some friendship for some stupid kiss. Ashton is just messing with you. Think about it, why now all of a sudde  he says he "likes you.""

For a moment I thought about, my chest hurting more and more as I keep thinking about it.

"Oh my God." I whispered, tears forming in my eyes looking at Calum.

"Sorry man, but Ashton just isn't right for you." Calum said giving me a half smile and rubbing my shoulder.

We got in the car, I wiped my eyes, trying not to let them roll down. The whole ride was silent.

Soon as we got to Michael's place I went straight into his room. Ignoring Ashton, who was calling my name.

---

Ashton's P.O.V.

"Luke" I called once he got in, but he just ignored me and went straight to Michael's room

'That's weird' I thought.

I looked at Calum, but he glared at me then looked away, I looked at Michael and he had the same expression as me, worried.

I made my way to Michael's room, opening the door and saw Luke sitting on his bed.

"Luke?"

"Go away." He said voice cracking.

"Luke, come on. Talk to me." I said, putting my hand on his, only for him to move it away fast. I frowned at the rejection.

"Luk-"

"You think this is some type of game!" He yelled, cutting me off.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

"Oh don't come up with that bull shit." He said angrily, pointing his finger towards me.

"Tell me Ashton. Why all of a sudden to you have feelings for me. What stupid game are you playing." He sneered.

"Lukey-"

"Don't call me that." He said coldly.

"Luke, listen to yourself, I do like you, who told you I didn't, what made you think this." I asked hurt.

"Ita funny how four years ago you saif shit to me when I kissed you, now you suddenly have feelinga for me? That's just very low from you. I'm done with thia shit. I never want to see you again." He angrily said, crying and walking out the room. Slamming both Michael's and the front door.

"Luke?" I cried, confusingly.

"What the hell just happened."