Chapter 9

Luke's P.O.V. (I lied haha, Luke  probably might have many, but not as many as Ashton)

I'm pacing back and forth in my hotel room. I usually do this when I'm nervous, scared, or angry, and right now I'm terrified, nervous and freaking out. I keep thinking about the kiss, the kiss that happened between Ashton and I. What does it mean? Why did he kiss me, I know he was drunk but still. I suddenly stopped in my tacks, shot my head up, and widen my eyes. What about Emily? Oh man, we screwed up. I know Emily and I are close friends but she cannot find out. Ashton won't remember since he was drunk, so that's a good thing, don't want the same fight from graduation to happen again.

I'll admit, I really did love the kiss, I still have strong feelings for him. I shouldn't have come here and try to work things out with him. I don't regret it, its just I always screw things up. I don't want to screw this friendship again, I can't loose him again.

"Luke, what's wrong, why are you crying?" I heard Ashton say pulling me out of my thoughts. When did I start crying, and when did Ashton come in.

I quickly wipe my tears away, even though he saw my tears already. "Me crying? Pshh no, I don't cry, its the air from the ac." I saw him roll his eyes.

"Your ac isn't on, you always turn it off before you go to sleep. Now tell me what's wrong." He said sternly.

I sighed, might as well face him and tell him now, better safe than sorry. I just really hope he doesn't get mad again, I don't think I would be able to handle it again.

"Umm, ok here it goes." I said nervously, fidgeting with my fingers.

I look at him, and he is staring back at me with a confused face.

"A-Ashton" I started off stuttering, I mentally slapped myself many times.

"So remember how we went to the party last week?" 

He nodded.

"Ok so um, something ha-happened there."

He went stiff for a moment.

"Yea?"

I gulped, "we um, we were drunk and we ki-kissed." I said looking anywhere but where he is.

I can feel him staring at me, and I don't know what to do, but I start to tear up because he stayed quiet for too long.

I should have know something  like this was gonna happen. He probably thinks I kissed him, he hates me again. Why do I always screw up. Why am I such a screw up.

"I should go" I said.

I wiped my tears away and managed to walk to the door. I opened the door and almost walked out when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist.

"Luke wait." Ashton said pulling me back, and making me face him.

I looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Luke, I'm not mad, I promise you things wont turn out like last time. But there is something you need to know."

My heart started to beat faster, "What is it"

"I wasn't drunk. I mean yea I had one cup and I was starting to get tipsy, but I knew what I was doing, I just don't know exactly why I did it."

I stared at him in shock, "you weren't drunk?"

"Nope."

"Do you regret it" I had to ask, I needed to know if he regretted it.

"Honestly, I don't. I liked it better than the first one." He said, widening his eyes after he just said that. I furrowed my eyebrows, 'what does he mean by that.'

"Hey Luke,  can I asked you something?"  

I nodded.

"Do you still have feelings for me?"

'Shit'

"Honestly... I still do." I gulped.

He didn't say anything, he just nodded, but I saw something sparkle in his eyes. Should I worry that he hasn't said anything or that there was something sparkling in his eye.

"Why'd you want to know?"

"Just wondering... Also about the kiss, we cannot tell Emily. I know its bad to hide things like this, but I just prefer for her to not know. At least not yet."

I nodded, "alright, wont say anything."

We finished the conversation and got ready for  my last concert tonight back home in Sydney, then after that we go home.

Soon we arrived at the arena and I do the same thing I've been doing for the past week, go backstage, practice a little, then go on stage and sing to my fans.

After I finished the concert, we went to where the limo was parked outside, and they took us to where I parked my car.

Once we got there, Ashton and I got in my car and we drove to Michael's house. Ashton still doesn't know that I read his mail about him having to leave his home. Id rather keep it like that. 'Great' I thought, another secret I have to hide.

Soon we got there, I dropped Ash off because he told me to, I already knew why. I wasn't going to stay, I was too tired so I went home after Ashton went inside.

---

Ashton's P.O.V.

Once I was inside, I went straight to look for Michael, I really needed to talk to him. I walked around, until I went by his room and saw him sitting there smiling and texting.

Once he looked up, we both said at the same time, "we need to talk."

"You go first" I told him, walking towards his bed and sitting next to him.

"Ok, so while you and Luke were gone, Calum and I have been hanging out a lot more, getting closer than we already were, and then BAM we're together." Michael said happily.

I looked at him surprised, and very happy, "Mikey, that's amazing. I'm so happy for you, I knew Malum would have rise sooner." I said smirking.

"Malum? Nice one. So what did you wanna talk about."

"Ok, I don't know where to begin, but lately I've been having theses feelings for Luke, I don't know how, the more I spend time with him, the more the feelings grow. I kissed Luke last week, and it was amazing, and I'm with Emily but I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt either one of their feelings, I already hurt Luke in the past, I don't that to happen again."

Michael let out a sigh, "Ash, I know its hard, and to be honest its quit surprising that you have feelings for Luke. Just don't do anything for now, just continue your life, and when you're ready, you will know the right decision to make."

"Thanks Mikey, I really needed that." I smiled.

"So you and Luke ay. I'm going to call you guys Lashton."

"Lashton? I like it."