14₪ Truth be told ₪14

Start from the beginning

Tove's eyes were wide with surprise. The ominus note in front of her made her more nervous about the file she was holding. Her legs start to move faster as she moves swiftly down the halls, back to the elevators her friends had gone up earlier.

Once inside the elevator, Tove sighs and closes her eyes. A rush of overwhelming feelings attack Tove's mind and she starts to form tears in the corner of her eyes. She had no idea what to expect when she would read the folder. For all she knows, the folder could be an autopsy in disguise.

The elevator dings, making Tove snap back to reality and wipe the tears from her eyes. She takes in a deep breath and blows it out loudly. "Alright, let's do this."

Ϙ

Beer, wine, champagne and many more alcoholic drinks were being served in the large living room when Tove comes down the stairs to get a drink for herself. Slow jazz music with no lyrics played at a quiet volume while chatter from Cap and Tove's team accompanied it. Laughter would follow some words if the speaker was either drunk or Clint Barton, some people sat and conversed on couches, and some sat at the bar.

Tove smiled at her cocktail dressed friends, but was not in the mood for any conversations to include her. She was on a personal mission to find some fruity alcoholic beverage that would accompany her while she read the ominus file that was, at this moment, sitting on her bed with remnants of dust still on it.

Tove walks behind the glass countered bar, causing some of the bartenders to give her weird looks, which was nothing new. She runs her finger along the Vodka shelf and finds a nice bottle of Strawberry Colada and snatches it for herself. She lets the bottle hang from between her pointer and middle finger as she turns and walks back towards the stairs.

"The whole bottle?" A familiar voice reached her ears while she walks out from behind the bar. Tove turns around on her heels and sees a dark haired man with little stubs of hair poking out of his chin and cheeks.

Tove smirks. "I'll need it." She responds while walking up the young yet old man sitting on the bar stool.

The man lifts his eyebrows and scoffs. "Yeah sure, but the whole bottle?" The man asks again, this time pointing at the glass bottle between Tove's fingers.

Tove rolls her eyes but can't help but smile at the man's concern. "Okay, yes the whole bottle, Bucky. I still get drunk so why not take an advantage of it?"

Bucky still looks at the girl in disbelief, disregarding the fact that she had tried to prove her point, twice. "But still, the whole bottle?" He asks, once again, for the third time in thirty seconds.

Tove gets a twinge of annoyment and rolls her eyes once more and walks away from Bucky, ignoring him as he worries for her.

Bucky watches the girl walk away from him and shakes his head while turning his body back to the bar counter. But he stops when the feeling of guilt hits his stomach. Bucky turns his head back toward Tove and watches her swiftly maneuver around people and fragile objects and then bounding up the stairs. Bucky sighs and stands up on his feet and follows the girl up the stairs, afraid that if she drank alone and died of alcohol poisoning, no one would be there to try to save her.

Tove knew she was being followed. She didn't object it, especially since it was Bucky who was following her. She liked him. Maybe in a romatic way, maybe not. She didn't know, all she knows is that he is a decent guy.

Tove reaches her room and doesn't bother shutting her door since she had a delayed shadow following her. Tove grabs the plastic cup from her makeshift bedside table-which is actually just a medical tray since her so-called room is the same room she was put in when she first got to Wakanda with two gunshot wounds.