'Two weeks is very long,' David sighed.

'Don't be silly. My parents really like the fact that I am able to spend some time with them, so I really would like to stay for them. Also I totally fell in love with Switzerland.'

'Alright, it'll just have to do then. I'll make sure the house is clean when you get home, alright?'

'Ok, I'll remind you of that. Go kick butt at university this week!' she told him.

'I think I'll be able to do that,' he grinned.

'I'm sure of it! Now I would like to finish my baking, the biscuits will not bake themselves regrettably.'

'OK babe, make sure not to burn them.'

'I won't, I never let anything burn!' she responded indignantly.

'OK babe, have fun then. I love you,' David reassured her.

'I love you too!' Keira then hung up the phone.

The phone call with David had lightened her mood and she found herself singing while mixing the dough. It didn't take long for all the ingredients to be combined and she popped the dough into the fridge. While cleaning the supplies she had used she was thinking about next week. In a few days Abby would come over to spend the weekend here in Switzerland with her. She was really looking forward to it and she couldn't wait to show Abby around. Tom had been too busy to come too, his new job was very demanding and he hadn't had much free time sadly. They had agreed that Keira and Abby would come visit him once Keira was back in England. Luckily Abby was able to visit and she realised she had missed their crazy evenings together. She had already bought a couple of bottles of wine and she was sure they would all be drained before Abby left. Keira smirked and opened the fridge to retrieve the dough. In no time she had cut out the biscuits and coated them in egg wash. Now it was time for the oven to do its job.

'Keira, these are delicious!' Rose, Keira's mother, had just tasted one of the fresh biscuits.

'You think so?' Keira answered happily.

'They are divine, my love. I would like to know from whom you've got these skills, because surely not from your father or from me.'

'Maybe the milkman,' Keira joked.

'Then you wouldn't have been this good looking,' Keira's father came shuffling into the kitchen.

Keira almost choked on her biscuit and her mother gave him a playful slap on his wrist.

'Can I have one too?' he asked Keira.

'Of course, eat them all if you like,' she pushed the plate with biscuits in his direction.

'Your mother would kill me if I'd do that, thanks for offering though,' he grabbed one of the biscuits and put it into his mouth. 'Delicious,' he said with his mouth still full of biscuit.

'Behave yourself!' her mother said sharply, 'you have the manners of a child!'

'He also behaves and speaks like a child,' Keira shot her sweetest smile into her father's direction.

'You are no child of mine!' he pouted and he put his hands in the air as a sign of exasperation.

'So, it was the milkman then?' she smirked.

----------

The sky was a deep colour orange and several pink stripes were complimenting the setting sun. Keira could sit and stare at the sky for hours, she wanted to stay put until the final rays of sunlight had finally gone. Her cheeks were wet from crying and she had holes in her leg from digging her nails into it as hard as possible. The tears would still not stop flowing and the stones that had laid beside here where now laying somewhere at the bottom of the lake. She had used all her strength to throw the stones as far as she was able to and had carried on until she couldn't find any more stones. It hadn't made her feel much better, but it had been useful to let off some of the bottled up anger and frustration.