~ Chapter 2 ~

Y/N P O V

I wake up in a beautiful room. My ears perk up and I hear the door open and I dive under the blanket.

"I see you're awake now." A voice says. I peek from under the blanket and see a tall man dressed in all black appear from the door and walk over to the bed. "No need to be afraid little one, I have no intention of hurting you." He says.

"P-promise?" I ask. "Promise." He says with a smile. "Oh! Where are my manners, my name is Sebastian Michealis and you are?" He asks me. "Y-Y/N L/N," I tell him. "How are you feeling?" Sebastian questions. "Um..m-my head hurts Mr. Sebastian," I shyly stutter. I then smell a delicious aroma and my tail begins to sway in excitement. "Sebastian?" I ask. "Yes Y/N?" He responds. "What is that smell?" I ask sniffing the air. "Well, I just finished preparing dinner for my young master, care to join us?" He asks. "Of course!" I reply. I try to get up and move out of the bed but I ended up hurting myself. I wince at the pain I've caused to myself and lay back on the bed. "Excuse me Y/N," Sebastian says gently picking me up like a baby. "O-Oi Sebastian! I know I'm a child but you don't have to treat me like a baby!" I protest."My apologies Y/N but your injuries to your legs are too severe for you to walk. If I recall, you couldn't even get out of bed on your own," Mr. Sebastian says carrying me to the dinning room.

End of P O V

Sebastian pulls a chair out for you and places you on it. At the other side of the table you notice a boy with bluish-black hair, an eye patch, and he has a beautiful blue eye. You being your shy self tried to hide in your little night gown.

"No need to hide little one I'm not going to hurt you," He says. "I'm Ciel Phantomhive, and you are?" He asks you.

"Y/N L/N," you shyly reply. "What a pretty name Y/N." He says to you. You blush, "T-Thanks," You shyly stutter."I will be back shortly," Sebastian says excusing himself. An awkward silence fell upon you two. "D-Do you o-own this manor?" You hesitantly asked braking the silence. "Yes, after my parents' death, I became owner of this manor." He says. "O-Oh, thank you." You thank him. "For what?" He asks. "For allowing me to stay at your manor, giving me fresh clothes, and saving my life." You say with a smile. As you two continued to converse, Sebastian walked in with his trolley of dinner.

"Tonight's dinner will is Soft boiled chicken with a side of scalded greens." He says placing a plate of steamy hot chicken and greens in front of Ciel and you. Your stomach growled and you couldn't help yourself anymore. You grabbed your fork and began to dig into the chicken and greens. You took your first bite of a hot meal in who knows how long. "Hm! It tastes so good!" You said with a mouth full of food. "Yes, Sebastian does make the best food." Ciel says taking a bite of his chicken. "Amazing! Sebastian your cooking is so good! it even reminds me of.." You said with a hint of sadness in your voice. Ciel noticed this and tried to change the subject. "Y/N that's a beautiful necklace you have, may I look at?" He asks. "NO! YOU CAN'T!" You shout hugging your necklace closer to your chest. You looked at Ciel, a look of shock was on his and Sebastian's face.

Your ears lowered in guilt for just realizing you just shouted at the Earl of the manor. You began to tear up. "I-I'm sorry Ciel, I-I didn't mean to shout at you" You apologize to him."It's just that this necklace is all I have of my parents and I can't trust anyone with it because they might try to steal it." You say. "No, you shouldn't be apologizing, I should be for not knowing how much the necklace meant to you," He says.

"Y/N I brought you some medicine for your headache." Sebastian says handing you two small tablets. He also hands you a glass of water. You take the pills and the water and gulp down your medicine. You then start to feel sleepy. "Sebastian, I'm sleepy." You say.

"Sebastian, take Y/N to her room." Ciel orders Sebastian. "Yes, my lord." He says scooping you up into his arms and taking you upstairs. "Not much protest this time, Y/N?" Sebastian asks mockingly. "Shush," You tell him as he opens the door to your room and gently places you in your bed. "Sebastian," you say. "Yes Y/N?" He asks. "Can you please stay with me until I fall asleep."

"Yes, of course." He says as he sits at the foot of your bed.

'For once, I'm not alone anymore.' You think to yourself as you drift off to sleep with a smile.

"Sleep Y/N," Sebastian says leaving and gently closing the door.