Chapter 6

I'm very late. I'm so sorry! The internet on my PC isn't working so I had to upload this from my phone. I was hoping to get my PC working but I've waited long enough.

Song: In The Name Of Love by Martin Garrix feat. Bebe Rexha.

Enjoy!

xoxo

-----

I woke up to someone hitting my head with bricks. Wait, what?

I slowly opened my eyes and realized I had a hangover. Dang, it. I wanted to get up but I couldn't move due to a firm grip on my waist. What the hell?

"Aaa!" I screamed and jolted up and the person beside me woke up too.

"Good morning to you, too," he said in a sarcastic tone and I clearly recognized that voice. It was that dude from the bar.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed?!" I screeched and he chuckled. He had the nerve to chuckle right now?!

He sat up and my eyes raked over his naked chest for a bare second before moving back to his eyes. Thank god he didn't notice. "If you remember, you asked me to stay," he said smirking. Oh gosh, I hate his smirk so much!

"No! Why would I do that?! Wait, if we are in the same bed, did we, like, um.."

"No, we didn't do anything. And that's a first, you know? Me sleeping in someone's bed without doing it with them," he smirked again.

I groaned but before I could reply, a new voice interrupted me, "mom, who's this?" I turned around to see Tyler standing in the doorway with his eyes narrowed and hands across his chest. He looked so cute. *Heart-eye emoji.*

"No one, Ty. This person was just leaving," I said and narrowed my eyes at the dude while saying, person. I didn't even know his name.

"Then why is he in your bed naked, mom?" Tyler asked, his eyes still narrowed.

"Oh, so now you're my dad, Ty?" I asked and rolled my eyes before pushing him out the door and closing it behind me. "Go, get a shower and wake your brother up if he's still sleeping," I shouted at the door hoping he heard me before I turned around to face the sex-- no, the dude in my bed.

"What will it take for you to get out of my bed, or more, my room?"

He hummed in thought and then said, "what will it take for you to get in my pants?"

I groaned in frustration. Did he think that I didn't have enough annoying kids in my life already? "Get out! Please!" I groaned again and stormed into the washroom hoping he'll be gone when I came out.

After I took a 15-minute long shower, I came out, and thankfully the dude was gone. I sighed in relief before opening my bedroom door to check on the kids.

As I entered their room, my hand went straight to my forehead as I slapped it.

"Hey, Salice. Connor here is showing me his action figure collection." He smirked at me. A-fucking-gain. I was bubbling with anger but controlled it due to 2 kids in the room and smiling bitterly. "Oh, by the way, what are you making for breakfast?" He asked. Oh God, why?!

"Have you taken a job as an Annoyer to annoy me?" I asked with the same bitter smile.

"Hmm, when you think of it that way, I really like it. From now on, I declare myself as your personal Annoyer," and the signature smirk.

I was so angry right now I could probably punch his eyeballs out. I turned around and walked to the kitchen punching my hand so hard in the wall that it started bleeding. But that wasn't enough, I still felt the need to hit something. But the anger was controllable now. To control it, I started making the batter for some pancakes.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere but I was kinda expecting it.

"Yeah, why?"

"Your knuckles are bleeding," he stated and I looked up at him to see the actual concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine."

He sighed before going back to the kids' room only to return after 5 minutes with a first-aid kit.

He took my hand and made me sit on the sofa that was in front of the kitchen and opened the first-aid kit. Then he started cleaning up and bandaging my wound while I just stared at him and thought, shouldn't this be the other way around?

Nevertheless, I just stared at him, taking in his features. He was good-looking, no denying that. And my mouth had a brain of its own because I couldn't control the words that came out next, "what's your name?"

He looked at me in a 'are you kidding?' look and it seriously looked like he was controlling his smile, "you don't remember anything from last night, do you?"

I was suddenly interested and worried at the same time, "what happened? Did something bad happen? Did I embarrass myself?" I blurted but then clamped my mouth shut. If I didn't embarrass myself back then, I was doing it now.

He chuckled, "No. You didn't do anything bad. I told you my name last night. But since you forgot, I'll tell you once more, but don't expect me to keep repeating it." He said and winked. "My name's--"

He was cut off short by Connor barging into the living room. "Come on, I still have to show you the Spongebob collection!" Connor whined and the dude chuckled.

I looked at him and he said, "looks like the universe doesn't want you to know my name," he winked and walked off with Connor.

I looked at my hand and saw that it was completely bandaged now. That was fast. I thought before going back to my pancakes.

-

"Breakfast's ready!" I called out to the three kids that were in the other room. Yes, I considered him a child because he behaved like one.

They all quickly came in and everyone quietly ate their breakfast.

"Mom, you aren't eating again?" Connor asked and I mentally face palmed myself. He had to ask that in front of the dude.

Before I could answer the dude asked, "what do you mean, Connor?"

"Mom doesn't eat a lot," this time Tyler answered. Dang, it.

"Why?" The dude looked at me and his look just gave my chest a pang.

"None of your business," I retorted and he sighed before pushing his plate away.

I raised my eyebrow at him, "I'm not hungry anymore," he said before standing up, taking his jacket, and walking straight to the door. After he shut the door I stared at the door dumbfounded.

"What just happened?" I asked no one in particular.

"Uncle Sam left, mom," Tyler said.

"Uncle Sam? His name's Sam?" I looked at him and he shrugged.

"He was in your bed, and you don't know his name?" Tyler said.

"Woah, Tyler. Control yourself before I slap the daylights out of you," he sighed before quietly going back into the pancakes. Connor was still looking at me.

"What is it, Con?" I asked and he dug in his pocket and took out a piece of paper before handing it to me.

"Uncle Sam left this for you," he said before getting up and walking to his room.

I opened the piece of paper, read it, closed it, and went back to my room.

-----
Hope you guys liked this one!

xoxo

Zoey.