Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning remembering the events of the previous day. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. I walked downstairs to the first floor and went to look in the fridge. There was nothing that I really wanted so I went back upstairs and went to my closet to find something to wear.

I decided on this

After I changed I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs into the kitchen

After I changed I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and tried to find something to eat. I decided on chocolate chip pancakes. I pulled the stuff out and started making them.

After they were all made I get a knock on the door. I go to open it and I see Cher. I let her in and we ate breakfast together. "Hey lets have a girls day just me and you. How does that sound?" I asked her. She nodded her head and said "Yeah sure lets go" we left my house and hoped in my car.

First we decided to go get our nails done. So I pulled up to a nail salon and we went inside. This is the best nail salon in LA. This is where all the celebrities come to get pampered. So I wasn't surprised when I saw Khloe Kardashian sitting down. Me and her are good friends. I'm her personal trainer. I also help Kourtney and Kim a little bit as well.

I walked up to her and gave her a hug from behind. She jumped a little bit but once she realized that it was me she gave me a big hug. "Hey Koko how are you? I haven't seen you in so long" I asked her.

"I'm good I miss coming to the house." She replied "Well invite the family over you guys can sleepover. Plus I miss Kylie." I told her.

She nodded her head and said "Yeah we will be there tonight if that's alright." She asked as a question.

"Yeah that's alright. Be at the house any time after 7 pm" after that conversation she left and the lady took us to a table. I got my nails done like this

Once our nails were done we paid then decided to go to the mall

Once our nails were done we paid then decided to go to the mall. We got to the mall and went ballistic. I got all of this stuff.