Chapter 2

It's been a week since Travis moved in. Today is Friday and we have a flight back home to Ohio for the game. I'm so excited so I woke up and hope in the shower. I rinsed my body and washed my hair. I got out and wrapped a towel around my head and body. I walked into my closet and choose this to wear.

After I changed I grabbed my duffel bag and brought it downstairs

After I changed I grabbed my duffel bag and brought it downstairs. The thing is... I think that I have a crush on Travis. He's just so cute, tall and hot. I mean who wouldn't love him. I saw him on the couch. "You ready to go Bubbs?" He looked up and nodded. I grabbed my keys and we packed up our stuff in my trunk.

I drove to the airport and I just decided that I would pay however much it is to leave my car here instead or getting an uber. So I made sure we had our tickets and crap then we were off. We walked inside then went through customs and security then went to find our gate.

Once we found it he sat down on a chair so I decided just for the hell of it that I was gonna sit on his lap. So I sat down and he just laughed. We looked into each other's eyes and I thought to my self "You like him so just go for it and kiss him now just do it" I didn't think any longer I just went for it.

Our lips locked and it was amazing as I thought it would be. We sat there kissing for a good minute until I broke the kiss and laid my forehead against his. I smiled and he kissed my nose. "I know this is cheesy but just be my girlfriend already" I just smiled and kissed him again "Does that answer your question?" He just nodded his head.

Our flight was called after an hour of waiting and kissing. I was so excited because I was gonna introduce him to my parents. My dad is a big fan of the Kansas City Chiefs. Like I'm not even over exaggerating. Travis is gonna introduce me to his parents and I'm excited as well I really am.

After a 4 and a half hour flight we finally landed in Ohio. We had to wait in order to get off the plane. Once we got off I ordered an uber to come and pick us up. The game was tomorrow and he's meeting my parents today because that's where we are sleeping. We will be here for a whole week which I'm not complaining. Our uber finally came and I just wanted to go see my mom and dad.

I told the uber driver where to go and he took us there. Travis paid the guy and I walked up to my front door. "Ok baby squat behind me so that if my dad answers the door you can jump up and surprise him ok?" He just nodded. I rang the door bell and my mom answered the door.

"Hi momma!" She was so shocked to see me. She engulfed me into a big bear hug and I gave her one right back. "Momma this is my boyfriend Travis Kelce" she grabbed him and gave him a hug as well. "Your father isn't gonna believe this at all. Just wait until he sees you and him" we walked inside and she said "He's downstairs in the basement"

Travis being the gentlemen he is brought our luggage to the bed room. I waited for him so I can go and see my father. We walked downstairs. I had Travis squatting behind me.

"Nice play Kelce" my dad said. I told you I wasn't kidding when I said he was a die hard fan. "You know I think he's the best player on the team in my opinion" I said. My dad looked at me and he was so shocked to see me. I gave him the biggest hug in the world.

"Guess what pumpkin?" He said. "I got us 2 tickets to go see the Yankees game on Sunday just me and you" I gave him another hug. "Daddy I wanna introduce you to someone. Meet my boyfriend Travis Kelce"

Once I said that he jumped out and it looked like he was gonna have a heart attack. Travis gave my dad a bro hug and they connected instantly. I just smiled and walked upstairs to my momma. "Hey momma what's for dinner?" She said "Anything you want just as long as you help me make it" me and her just started laughing.

"Oh can we make the Penna a la Vodka for dinner? It's my favorite meal of yours" she nodded her head. We got the stuff to make dinner with and we got started. It took us a half hour to make dinner. I was happy my dad and Boyfriend were interacting well and I was with my momma.

"Travis and Daddy dinner is ready get your asses up here" I helped my mom set the table while she was putting the food onto the plates. The guys came upstairs finally. I sat next to Travis and Momma and Daddy sat next to each other. "Thank you both for dinner" Travis said to me and my mom. "It's getting late we are gonna head up to bed" I said "I'm not I'm gonna stay with your dad" he said to me "Oh ok then goodnight" I walked upstairs into my room for the week.

I showered and put on my pajamas. I was a little hurt about what Travis said but I should be happy. I was over thinking way to much. Tomorrow me and Travis are going to the game and I couldn't be happier. I fell asleep after I plugged my phone in and turned off all the lights. Goodnight happy world.