Chapter 1

"Alright after you finish your lifts you should be good to go Nick" he nodded his head and I let him finish. My phone started ringing so I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi am I speaking to Ms.Annalia White?"

"Yes you are may I ask who's calling?"

"It's Andy Reid in the head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs"

"Oh ok hello I'm a big fan I really am"

"That's nice...Listen I was wondering if you were gonna be super busy during the next few months?"

"Um my last client should be done by today, but other than that no I won't be that busy"

"Ok good because I was wondering if you can help out Mr.Kelce with his injury? He hurt his shoulder and he had to get surgery done so I wanted to know if you could help him out with rehab or physical therapy?"

I was so excited this was my one chance to meet the best player on the team. I'm such a big fan of Travis Kelce.

"Yeah I would be more than happy to help him out with his injury"

"Ok good do you mind if he can come to your house to do it?"

"No I don't mind at all when is he coming?"

"He should be there by tomorrow. Just give me your address and he will be there by 11:00 am"

"Alright my address is 3147 Westway Rd Los Angeles, California 90001"

"Ok thank you so much and have a good rest of your day"

"No thank you. Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up my phone and jumped with joy. I composed myself and walked back to Nick. "Well Mr.Nementh I think you are ok to go back and wrestle but just be careful and try not to hurt yourself again ok?" He nodded his head and said "Ok I will try my hardest thank you so much Annalia" I gave him a hug and he grabbed his things and he left.

It was getting late so I went upstairs made sure my workout room was cleaned up. I walked down a level to my room and I went to shower. I turned on the warm water and stripped myself. I hoped in and washed my hair and body. I took like an hour shower I got out and wrapped a towel around my body.

I went to my closet and picked out my pajamas for the night. I put them on and plugged my phone into the charger. I turned all the lights off and got into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I woke up the next morning at 9:00 am and I realized the Travis was gonna be here in 2 hours. I got out of bed and went into my closet to find someone clothes that I can workout in. I decided on this

After I changed I threw my hair into a pony tail and cleaned myself up

After I changed I threw my hair into a pony tail and cleaned myself up. I made my bed then I went upstairs to get the gym/workout area ready.

It was now 11:15 and he still isn't here yet. All of the sudden there was a knock on the door. I ran downstairs trying not to fall and I walked to my front door. I open the door to see the Travis Kelce. I open the door and let him in.