Chapter 24- Back Home

"Josh... how are you" I asked while hugging her since I was worried about her. Then I felt her shaking and soon tears were rolling out and she told me how prince caught her and got engaged to her forcefully and how he threaten her with our life and how she was ruined and now prince was not marrying her but another Princess. I was angry that Prince who claimed loved Josh was not trying challenge the wrong doer and I had enough of her declines so I said "Josh... come with me. I think this is the right time".

This time she didn't decline and we escaped and now I have her next to me and it gives me immense happiness that she wanted to be with us.

Andrew's POV 

In the morning when I wake up I felt happy and refreshed. I turned and looked at the angel who laid few feet across me. She looked so beautiful while she slept, my love, my precious. I wished things were different and I could do something to the way the things are. I didn't like someone else to claim what is mine and the way I did things were not in a better way. She was hurt in the process. How I so wanted to go back and change things, confess my feelings and then bring her here. I wanted to explain everything to her before I was to take her to my people. I never got the chance. She trusted me and I vowed to never break it now. I will make sure she is safe and protect from anyone who meant harm to her. I had been waiting for her for so many years and after loosing her for a long time I didn't wanted to loose her again and especially not to those Royals, who helped that vile creature to destroy our lives.

 I had been waiting for her for so many years and after loosing her for a long time I didn't wanted to loose her again and especially not to those Royals, who helped that vile creature to destroy our lives

I thought that Prince was different, though he was strict but I never thought he would force a woman to marry him. I thought might be the damn man is in love with her. But no he was just enamoured by her beauty when she was broken the spineless man didn't even ask for her well being. At least he could have find some manly courage to find the offender and punish him.The bastard simply discarded her just because someone took her against her will. I hate Royals but I hated the Prince the most now. I wanted Josh to make decisions for her life. I could not bear her to have been forced in a marriage which she didn't even want. Now she was free from the slavery, free from Royals.

I was waken from my trance when I heard hoofs of the horse outside. I went out and freshened up  and went to meet my men who informed me that there is search going on for the missing princess. I didn't get when the Prince had already discarded her then why they even want to search her. I was in my thought when it hit me, if the Prince's bride to be is compromised then they make them their mistresses. Never in million years would I let Josh to suffer that fate.

We discussed our plan to keep watch on the prince and royal's moves while I take Josh to our village. We were finalising the details when I saw one of my man gesturing at Josh. I turned to look only to see my angel's bed face and smiled at her.  I told my men to be alert and I made my way towards her.

   "Josh here I brought food for us and some toiletry items for you to freshen up. Come I will show you where the waterfall is".  I told her and she nodded and followed me. She looked divine and I wanted to turn back and kiss her and take her hands in mine while guiding her to the waterfall or even better hold her in bridal style to reach there. But I knew I could not do any of those things till I confess my feelings to her.