Chapter 11- Gaining Trust

I felt a place vacant because her presence was lost to me. I felt loads of weight on my shoulders and again my love made me cry. But this time these were not just my eyes it was my heart which was bleeding and calling for her.  

Stranger's POV

I knew he would feel the bond with her but no I will not let her suffer once more. She has been suffering every time she is born. She is always suffering because of Ethan or for Ethan... No this time she needs to be freed from this cycle.

Now you would ask me how I knew she suffered because it was me who was her cry shoulder it was me who would try to ease her pain and then Ethan would come from nowhere and open those wounds for her. If it was me I would erased Ethan from her past or future.

I asked maids to feed her ofcourse she was not going to like it. She has grown into an independent woman and Moreover I didn't want to face her questioning look. Her innocent and questioning face would make me tell her all she needs to know. 

But now is not the time. I want to gain her trust first I want her to know that I am her well wisher and not an enemy. That mere thought makes me angry.  I never thought that things will come to this and that I would have to kidnap her. I thought she would be safe this time. Away from Ethan and his torture. Guess I was wrong.

I stepped into her room while she slept. I loved seeing her angelic face.. peaceful..

Jocelyn's POV

  I would have to be vigilant and ask him what he needs from me and what I can give him so that he can release me. I want out of this place ASAP. I am getting freaked out of this white color.  

I was alone and waiting for Blondie to come. As the door of my white cage opened. I was filled with hope to convince the kidnpper that It's waste of time having me here. And if it was any of his demand that he wants me to fulfill I would if it is in my capability.

But when maids came in with food my mood went sour. She placed food infront of me and started feeding me with spoon.

"Do you think I am handicap. I can feed myself. Untie my hands" I asked her.

She stared at me for a while after overcoming the initial shock of my outburst.  Then she again held the spoon with soup to my mouth and waited till I give in to the desire of food.

I was relishing the food when in the middle my brain thought of working. I panicked thinking the food would be drugged and they can do anything whie I am unconscious.

I shook my head in no when the maid started feeding me again.

She stared at me and then her face relaxed when understanding dawned on her.

"No poison or drug. Master wants good care of you" She said smiling. "Eat..if you don't Master unhappy".

I gave into the urge of hunger and ate my food. I was waiting for my Kidnapper. Soon I dozed off into darkness without even realizing.

I was sleeping and then I felt I was in a garden. I wore black clothes. I was plucking flowers. I found I was not alone there were three other females who were doing the same.

"Hey  Aria.. don't you think it is enough now. I guess we should head to the palace".

"Sure Lisa we should" I replied.

We entered the palace and there was stern looking lady who was glaring at us "You petty slaves didn't I ask you come soon. It's prince return after 5 years. There is lot of work that needs to be done.