Chapter 20- Unexpected Chain of Events

"OK fine then love... have it your way for now" I said holding her jaw and continued " but by tomorrow night or should I say tonight you will be a permanent in my chamber and what I say I make it happen" I smiled at the thought and made my way out of her room.   

ARIA's POV

 I shut the door and locked it and tried sleeping after Eden left. I made my way under the comfort of my blankets. I was tired with the adventures of my day that as soon as I hit the pillow I was in deep sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I was sleeping and then I felt hands touching my hair and then lips kissing my cheek and then moving towards my neck. I opened my eyes only to find myself in so much darkness that it was impossible to see the face of the man. I was about to get up when I was pressed on my back and the person mounted on top of me and when I tried pushing the person away my both wrists were caught by him in his one hand  while other was feeling my body. I felt violated and disgusted. I tried moving my legs but seems like they were tied.

"let go" I begged.

"No use fighting... You are were mine... and will always remain mine. No one can take you from me" I heard a deep voice say, the voice sending chills down my spine.

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up with a shriek before I realised it was just a nightmare. But the voice left me with uneasy feeling in my gut. I tried going back to sleep but images of nightmare kept visiting me.By the time I calm myself I knew it was time to start my chores.

I rushed to the kitchen to start the morning chores. I was busy cleaning the utensils when I felt a presence behind me. I turned immediately and the action made me release the bowl I was holding to fall down with a loud clanking sound.

"Hey it's me Aria... what made you so jumpy in the morning?" She asked.

"I.. I.. had a restless night and sorry for that" I replied softly pointing to the bowl which was on the floor.

"Oh, it's absolutely fine. I just wanted to tell you that Head Maid needs you and I will take care of the kitchen chores today once you are done with whatever she ordered, you can sleep" She said kindly.

Any other day I would have denied it but the nightmare really left me an eerie feeling . I didn't know why but it felt so real. I made my way to head maid and she instructed me to place best flowers from garden and place it in the prince's room. I frowned when she told me that, she looked at my expression and told me that she trust me to do my chore with utter care and responsibility and other girls she would have to go and check and she has more work to do today so I nodded and walk away.

I went to the gardens and there I found Margaret and Shawn who took care of gardens. They were busy in weeding the plants and talking about pruning the roses. 

I walked to them and said "Hey Shawn, Good Morning" 

"Oh.. Aria, I can't believe you are here. You made my day. So what can I do for you  today my lovely lady"He said in his flirty voice.

I blushed at that only to look at Margaret with annoyed expression so I said immediately " I need some flowers which have bloomed freshly ".

"Oh.. my  How...must I say I was waiting for the day I will give you that but today seems to be my lucky day. I will get them for you right away" he said excitedly.

"MMM.. Shawn I need bunch of them but not for me. They are for our Prince" I told him and immediately his expression fell but Margaret was smiling.