Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I was so stupid, stupid for letting the tables be turned on me tonight. I cannot and will not go down this road again. For there is a reason I only play with my slaves but tonight the temptation was too great to pass up and the need for release was overpowering.

But Kane did too much damage 2 years ago. I had continued my studies and held my secret life, well a secret. It was in my last year of high school that I met him. He had just graduated from the police academy and was living the high life. I was in one of the clubs one night when he walked in the door. My breath caught in my throat.

He was so well I don’t even know how to explain it. But I fell hard and fast. When I started my criminal law classes they were conducted my Police officers. It just so happened, that Kane had been partnered with one of my teachers since he was a rooky.

He went to pick up his partner one day and apparently remembered seeing me at the club. He followed me for a couple of days before he confronted me. He told me one day at the club that he wanted a session with me. Back then I was all business. I rarely took the time for pleasure concentrating more on the booming business at hand.

But then that night I couldn’t say no so I went in to the room he had requested and he was very skilled at what he did as a Dom. It was the next day at school where I freaked out seeing him in his uniform leaning on a squad car. I just looked on as my jaw practically hit the floor.

“Yes I loved your mouth open like that for me last night” He said in a silky voice making my body hum in response. He smirked at me and waved me over.

I walked towards him slowly; my brain was trying to piece together all the missing components. “Um Hi” oh how lame was I, I thought to myself.

“I came to tell you that I know you are taking legal classes to you want to roll with the big boys do you Mistress?” He asked as I looked at him in shock. “Don’t worry your secret is safe with me” He winked as he hauled me to him and kissed the daylights out of me.

We dated for almost 3 years in and out of The Dungeon. I thought he was the one. But I didn’t realize he was trying to change me. What I wore, what I did, where I went. It was as if I had lost myself and he controlled every aspect of my life. I was getting closer to finishing school and he started to feel threatened.

He wanted me to quite school and my Mistress life and become well in a nut shell his 24/7 not sure where or when I found what was happening and I bailed..

But now 2 years later I still had not found the want for anything intimate and guess what I still don’t. I miss sex but hey the body needs and craves it. Plus it’s health for you.

But even though I think about him a lot and still wonder if maybe he would have changed if I would have said something or maybe I should have done what he wanted… You know the classic “What If?”

The next morning I went back to The Dungeon to look over all the paper work. Making sure licenses were up to date and everything was in order. The place was fairly new but we still need to make sure. The last thing we need is to get busted for an infraction.

Oh I forgot to tell you an important thing that I woke up to today. I went and did my writing test for entrance into the academy. Well let’s just say I know a lot of people on the inside now and did not have to wait for a result. Before your mind starts on a dirty path I meant family…