Chapter 16

Sorry for taking so long but I needed inspiration.....

Chapter 16

Trevor’s POV

I can’t believe I gave that guy my sister’s address. But Lorenzo said he was her sub and it would be ok. He did take her up to her room last night so I’m hoping I did ok. Well we’ll see later if she comes to the club all pissed off.

Angel walked in and she looked smoking as always. “So my love how did you love meeting my mother?” I asked her. We were only there a day but I wanted mom to meet her since I had asked Angel to marry me. Moms never let us bring anyone home until we were sure they were the one.

So she was so happy to meet Angel. She has no clue about The Dungeon and thankfully Angel had her job at the phone site so we said she was working there but would quite once we married.

I grabbed her and pulled her on to my lap. “Have I told you today how much I love you?” I asked her. Once I finally told her how I felt. It was easy to tell her I love her now. I also love the way her face lights up when I tell her I love her.

“No not today, but I love to hear you say it.” She said as she wiggles ever so slightly on my erection.

“So have you thought of a date for the wedding?” I ask her as I pull down her halter top and pinch a nipple. We have one rule in this house. No bras or underwear. I want her ready for the moment we get in the mood. I smirk remembering she asked the same of me.

“Um I was thinking about a spring wedding it will be nice then” She said breathlessly as I was slowly rubbing the tips of her nipples with a finger on each breast. Ever so slowly I would stick a finger in my mouth to wet it so it would slide easy over her hardened tips.

“How elaborate will this wedding be?” I asked as I moved one hand down and lifted her skirt. I wanted to see how much it would take to make her lose focus.

I slowly moved my finger over her slit. Up and down she was already very wet for me so my finger got coated very fast as I continued to slide my finger up and down and up and down as she talked to me. I then started to pinch her nipple at the same time her clit started to get swollen so I was now flicking it a little and I heard her breath catch.

“Will it be indoor or outdoor, and any ideas where?” I asked as I continued to rub her but this time I inserted a finger. I pumped my hand in and out slowly so she would keep talking. I added another finger and used my thumb to still rub her clit.

She was panting as she talked now and I could feel her core was swollen so I surprised her by removing my hand and slapped her kitty. She gasped in surprise but it only took a couple of seconds for her to feel the pleasure. “Oh Dirty Boy” she moaned out.

“Oh you liked that did you?” I asked as I slapped her wet throbbing core. “Tell me what you want Angelicious?”  I asked her and she moaned out loud.