Chapter 13

• Dedicated to BAD BOY

After Bad Boy left me all hot and bothered last night I  decided to write another chapter..

But damn did I have fun with you BAD BOY…….

Chapter 13

TheDungeonMistress POV

As I left the club on shaky legs, I could not for the life of me understand what went wrong. I could have sworn he was a submissive. But he turned on me. Never had my instinct been off.  But what scared me the most was how he made me feel. My body is still humming from everything he did to me and what he didn’t do.

I didn’t feel safe until I made it to my car. I shake my head hoping it will clear. I have to be back here tomorrow since I have a week to look over things but will I see him again like he asked? I took in a deep breath, when I ran out I was stopped by Lorenzo who asked me if there was a problem. If the guy had over stepped his boundaries, I reassured him that everything was perfect but I had to leave. I took another deep breath as I drive away.

Bad Boy’s POV

I was still breathing heavy from the night’s experience. I still could not believe that I had just made love to my dream woman. Because what we did was not just sex, I know she felt it too and it scared the hell out of her. But I have been storing my feelings for her for years now.

It was no coincidence that I was here today. I have followed her for 2 years now, trying to catch her eye and trying to learn what she liked. I knew that she would sense when I was ready so I looked for the perfect opportunity to present its self. My sister is her personal assistant that was how I knew where she would be at all times.

I met her by accident one day I went to take my sister to lunch. She breezed through the door in the hottest outfit I’ve ever seen on a woman. She was reading her mail so she didn’t even know I was there. When my sister told her she was going to lunch with her brother she looked up and her eyes pierced my heart.

She smiled and said hi, then just left and went in her office. Leaving me mesmerized staring at a closed door. My sister teased me all day about how stupid I looked drooling over her boss. It was then that I took interest in what it was exactly that my sister did. After a couple days of nagging she told me everything and the images of her boss doing those things mad me hard as a rock.

I had to go to a club and see her. Luckily I had 2 friends that worked in one that she apparently owned. They had been bragging for a while about their jobs and even offered me a pass. But it was not my thing, so I thought. But If seeing her again meant I needed to go to a club I would.

So I called Luis, Blake and Josh and they scored me an invitation. I was just going to observe and to see if I spotted her.  That night I saw her come in and she was wearing a mask but I knew it was her. I followed her every move and then a show was announced. I had no idea what they were talking about until she stepped into a room and the wall moved reveling a floor to ceiling glass window.

I had no idea what was going on until the voices came from the loud speakers. “Ahh my little sub is it punishment you seek today?” her voice asked and I felt my cock tighten.”