Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lorenzo’s  POV

I was getting things ready for today’s visit. I smirk, well what else can I call it um maybe an encounter. I shake my head to clear it.

“Lorenzo Candy’s here today to take care of the client coming in 10 minutes. So who is she?” Erika asked.

“Well the client is the step sister of one of the high rollers from the Florida Dungeon. Seems she just went through a divorce and her ex called her frigid. So Crystal that’s her name has been feeling bad. So she just moved her hoping to start a new life. Her brother wanted to give her one good sexual experience. He said no one would please a woman like a woman.” I smirk.

 Erika rolled her eyes. “That’s what Kinky’s always saying.”

“So is anyone else scheduled for today?” I ask her.

“Yeah Foxy Roxy has her first client tonight.”

Candy’s POV

I was putting oil on my skin so it was nice and soft for the woman that was coming today. I heard her brother schedules this fantasy for her. See this is the reason why I prefer women to men. A man is too unpredictable and very easily swayed by a female willing to fuck him.

I looked at the room, figuring how this poor woman has never been to a Dungeon or had hot sex at all. I figured I’d make her feel calmer in a regular plain vanilla room. But as I look at the room I sigh. I really wanted to try out one of the Kinky rooms.  Oh well there’s always tomorrow I smirk.

I then walked over to the drawer that has all the paddles in it. I love to see the big variety the guys have here. This is realty a nice Dungeon. I’m glad I decided to come here. I settle one that has cushiony balls on it. I’m not sure she’ll even let me use it but it doesn’t hurt to be prepared.

I then gather up a rabbit vibrator and some lube. I shrug just in case she doesn’t get wet. Who knows maybe she isn’t a sexual being and that’s why the ex called her fidget.

Just as I was about t go see what was taking this Crystal lady so long there was a knock at the door. I walked over to it as the anticipation I get every time I fulfill a fantasy hits me. I feel my nipples pebble at the thought of pleasing someone.

I opened the door and Hot Damn this bitch was hot. How the hell could her husband cheat on her?

“Believe me I asked myself the same question.” She answered.

 “Holy shit did I say that out loud?” I asked her.

She smiled “It’s ok I do that some times to. Hi I’m Crystal my brother set up some sort of massage I think?” She tells me and I smile.