It Felt Like Fate

The first time I saw him he was in a park, quietly singing under his breath. It was a perfect summer day, the sun glistening down on the small boy hunched over his notebook. It was a song I had never heard before. Perhaps he wrote it? Something about the way his chocolate brown curls fell messily in front of his face, as he bit his plump lower lip in concentration. He scribbled down a few more words before singing them softly.

I wanna sleep next you

but that's all I wanna do right now

So come over now and talk me down 

something about the way his silky voice glided through the notes made me curious. Something about the way he sung with such emotion even though it was so quiet. I could tell this boy, who's name was still unknown to me, had been hurt before. But all I could wonder was,

who hurt him?

 I wanted to know. For some reason all I wanted to do was make him feel better. He seemed so precious and fragile, who could hurt such an innocent boy. All I wanted was to hold him in my arms and shield him from everything bad in the world. I knew nothing about this mysterious stranger, but I knew I wanted to.

Then he looked up.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw next. I thought I had seen beauty before but when his glimmering blue orbs shown up at me, every ocean I had seen seemed ordinary. Not even the bluest skies looked as beautiful as this captivating boy's eyes. Then he made eye contact. My heart was in my throat. Then he stood up and I realized I had been staring. He glided over to me. He looked angelic.

"Hello," he said. His voice was a mixture of an accent I had never heard before.

"Hi," I whispered back. I was still in a daze, mesmerized by his shear perfection. I felt something while talking to him, a spark. I felt safe. It felt right. "I'm Troye, with an e," he stated.

"I'm Jacob," I responded.

"Jacob," Troye repeated. The way my name slipped from his tongue. I could get used to that. I wanted to hear it more often. "It's nice to meet you, do you want to get some coffee," Troye asked. I quickly nodded my head as we strolled towards the coffee shop down the road. No one had ever been so straight forward with me. I was nervous, but it felt right. For all I knew Troye could have been a serial killer, little did I know Troye was feeling the same way. But Troye was the kind of person who believes in fate and the first time he saw me, it felt like fate.

Now 3 years later, we have done everything together, tours, meet and greets. Believe it or not Troye even posted a YouTube video. It was the boyfriend tag. Every time I see Troye I fall in love with him again. That warm summer day it felt like fate. Today I'm going to ask him to marry me, it still feels like fate.

a/n:

Do you guys like these? I'm not sure if they are any good I'm so new at this. Anygay... I tried to make this one a little longer for you guys <3

- Jewelz