You're so Pretty When You're Mad

Jacob's pov

I woke up to the feeling of soft ringlets tickling at my nose, I glanced down to see my beautiful boyfriend with his head resting on my chest, snoring softly. His slender fingers clutched my t- shirt like it was the only thing left in the world, and that's what it felt like right now. We were the only ones that mattered in this moment, the outside world seemed distant while we lay here in our own personal wonderland.

Utter perfection.

Those are the only words that could possibly come close to describe the beautiful boy that lay asleep with me in my bed, and even those words don't encompass all that is Troye Sivan Mellet.

I giggled softly as I heard the younger boy start to stir, a content sigh escaping his full lips.

"Morning beautiful," I whispered as he rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning," he returned as his blue orbs opened for the first time that perfect Sunday morning.

I began to slide back the duvet as the angelic boy grumbled in protest while desperately trying to keep our legs tangled. "eh eh eh," I warned with a playful smirk "we have work to do today,"

"but whyyyy," Troye grumbled, if Troye had ever resembled a five your old the most it would be in this moment as his unruly curls flopped around his head while desperately trying to pull his boyfriend back to bed. "because," Jacob explained, "someone is a famous pop star and is going on tour tomorrow, and by the looks of it they have not packed a single item of clothing."

"But I hate packing," Troye grumbled, annoyed that he had to leave the warmth of Jacob's loving embrace. "You're so pretty when you're mad," Jacob teased. To this Troye only stuck out his tongue and slowly got out of bed with an exaggerated sigh.

a/n:

So here it is! My first time ever publishing fanfic. This is just a quick little one shot I did and it probably sucks but oh well. Thanks for reading!

-Jewelz