Three

I see Kai laying on the ground blood dripping from his wrists. He had a bottle of Vodka next to him. "Shit," I say worried. I grab my phone and call the police. "Hang in there, people are coming to help you." I say rubbing his face. I kiss his forehead. I take the bottle of Vodka and dump it down the sink. Then I find the smell. There is a guy in a bedroom who stinks. But he us alive, I hope he doesn't find me.
When I see the police and an Ambulance. I run outside with tears running down my cheeks. "H-he is in here.." I say as they follow with a gurney when we walk in I point to Kia. "We have to get this young man help. Any close family?" The police asks. "No, I am his, uh girlfriend," what did I just say. Girlfriend. I blush. "Ma'am do you wanna ride with him?" A person asks me. "Yes please." I say as I step into the ambulance. "I hope you're okay baby." Why am I still going along with this. I-i obviously don't like him. "How did this happen?" A women next to me asks. "Well I don't know, because I was at practice." I say lying about where I was. "Soccer practice?" She asks. "No, I do some cheer leading practice with my friends on Saturdays." I respond. "Oh okay." She says putting her head down.
I have been waiting in the waiting room now for 4 hours. No one has come to talk to me. I have been on my phone with a sad look on my face. "Ma'am?" I hear the doctor ask. "Yes?" I ask looking up. "He is awake," he gives me a slight smile. I hug him. "Thank you, thank you," I say jumping up and down. "Follow me." He says fixing his coat. I follow him to Kai's room. Kai sees me and had a weird look on his face. "Maddi?" He asks. "I'll give you two a moment." The doctor says leaving. "I had to tell them I was your Girlfriend so I could ride with you, and because you has no parents I put my phone number," I break down into a mess. "Wait, so they think we're." He asks. "Yes together," I say as I get closer. A nurse almost walks in. "Kiss me," I whisper in his ear. "Why?" He whispers, then he sees her too. He started to kiss me. I kinda liked it. Aria no you don't like him. I didn't want to let go. When he tried to pull away I pushed mine farther onto his lips. When I pulled away I blushed. "Sorry," I say sitting back in the chair next to his bed. "Why are you sorry," I can see he liked it too. "Because I have a boyfriend.m, and I bet you have a girlfriend," I look down. "First off, that 'boyfriend' of yours abuses you and I dislike it, second I don't have a girlfriend," he says. "Really," I say with relief in my voice. "Yea," he says. "Can't you just break up with him?" I see a bit of concern when he says that. "Because he won't Let me." Then I had a break down I'm the middle of the hospital. "I need help," I say as tears rush down my face. "I know you do," he says rubbing my back giving me comfort. I whisper to him. "I love you, thank you." Then I stand up. "I have to get home," I say kissing his cheek. "Baiii boiii," I say laughing. "Baiii gurrl," he says laughing too.
I make of home, and no one is home. Perfect time. I run to the bathroom and grab out a razor. No I don't cut all the time just when I feel down or if I need help and no one is there to help me. I start cutting. I flinch at the feeling but I keep going. This one is for Kai, this one is for the abuse, this one is for love. I think in my head when I hear a knock at the door. I put it away and clean up. I throw on A jumper to hide my fresh cuts. I run down the stairs. I open the door and Jessica is standing there. "Where the fuck have you been??" She asks worriedly. "Oh well a friend of mine got put into the hospital do I went to take care of them," I say not totally lying. "Who is this friend?" She raises an eyebrow. "Uh, Kai Lee.." I say looking down. "Kai, why?" She asks. "He tried to kill himself and I found him before he died." I say. I feel tears runngn down my face. She starts to hug me. "I might not be able to save you but I think he can." She says rubbing the back of my head. My phone starts to ring. Its the hospital. {On the phone} "hello?" I say. "Yes this is Maddi Black, what do you need?" I ask. "Yes I will come pick him up, thank you for notifying me," I thank the doctor and end the call. "Hey let's go get in Kai, please be nice." I say. "Okay!" She seems quiet happy.
We get into the car, and of course with Jessica there is no silence. On our way some group of boys stopped us. "Hey how much to bang you two?" They ask. "We're not worth anything," Jessica says. "Awe, we can't have a little fun?" One asks. "I have to get to the hospital," I keep going. What I usually would have to what made me wanna hit the gas. "Wow that was amazing!" Jessie says. Her nick name is Jess or Jessie. We finally make it to the front of the hospital and I see the doctor with Kai. I honk my horn. "Babe!" I run out of the car. "Hi Maddi, I need you to watch him please, he can't afford to come back over here or even live." The doctor says. "Okay I will," Kai smiles. And I blush. We start to walk back to the car. I see the doctor watching us when we get into the car. So I look at him and kiss him. It was a long kiss. I felt something from the kiss. "Whoah, no need to have sex in the middle of the hospital please." Jess gags. I pull away and I see him blushing. "We had to be close because the doctor was watching us." I say. "Oh.." Kai looked disappointed. "Okay, you're staying with Maddi," Jessica says reassuring he is safe. "Yea, I want you to be okay." I say worrying about his mental state. "Fine," he says as his black hair hang over his beautiful eyes. I can see his pale face face with red cheeks. He was all flushed. It was so adorable. No Maddi stop worrying about him. "Hey, let's go," he says waving his hand infront of my face. "Huh, sorry," I say driving forward.

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry its so long. I had a lot of ideas. I will be updating all weekend hopefully. I love you my antisocial butterflies. Thanks to WaitWhoAreYou for giving me an idea. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤