Holy fucking shit. This thing is beautiful. "I take the comment back about your truck, this is absolutely beautiful."I said as I got into it and admired the inside. 

"I agree with you on that one. Come on, lets go see the inside." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house. It was absolutely beautiful and I went up to my room and was absolutely speechless. 

I had told them I always loved white in my bedroom and they have really outdone themselves

I had told them I always loved white in my bedroom and they have really outdone themselves. "Yep, gonna have some good times in this bed." He said as he laid down on it and I smacked him. 

"Who said we're having sex again?" I asked and he just looked at me and the way he looked at me so fucking sexy. So, I decided to tease him, cause I know we're going to have sex and it's probably going to happen right now. 

I started walking towards the bathroom and took my shirt and turned around to look at him and he was looking at me with so much lust. I started to take off my pants and that's when he got up and slowly made his way over to me. 

I walked farther into the bathroom and turned the shower on and by then he was behind me and he put his arms around me and started kissing my neck. "Don't. Ever. Tease. Me. Like. That. Again." He said in between kisses. 

He undressed himself and finished undressing me and pushed me into the shower and let me tell you, shower sex is hard but damn it felt so good. 

We finished and I got out and dried my hair and did my makeup and put on my Dee jersey and some shorts and converse and went into the bedroom where he was waiting for me. 

"Oh no. Take that off and put on my jersey." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Jealous are we? I gotta support all my guys. You know that." I said and he stopped me. "Nope, you're mine, do you not remember what happened in there? You're. Mine." He said kissing me. 

I don't know what had gotten into him but it was hot. "Well if you say so. So does that make us an item then?" I asked knowing it would get him to soften up. He smiled and pulled me closer. 

"Well I want to ask you in a different way than this but, you're mine. No other guys okay?" He said kissing my neck. "Yes Yeli. No other guys. But I am going to wear their shirts, don't worry, I'll still wear yours with nothing on underneath when it's just us." I said in his ear and then giving him a wink and walking out of my room. 

"You can't do that to me!" He yelled to me. "Too bad! Now come on or we're going to be late!" I yelled back and I heard him run down the stairs. I grabbed my keys to my jeep and then we grabbed his stuff out of his car and we went down to the park. 

He went right into the locker room and I went into my office to get some of my paperwork done. I normally stay in my office for the games, I have a TV to watch them and to see if someone gets hurts and if they do, they come right into my office to get checked out. 

The game finally started and we were already off to a good start, Stanton hit a bomb to left field and Dee hit one too! 

Christian was up to bat and he got in the ankle pretty bad and he trotted off to first base like nothing happened but I knew he was hurt. I grabbed the phone and called the dugout and told Don to make sure he gets his ass down here so he could check it out even if he was going to be stubborn about it. 

And soon enough he came wobbling through the door. "Why'd you make me come down here?" He asked, knew it, stubborn bitch about it. I sat him down on the table. "Because it was a nasty hit and you were wobbling out there." He sighed and he knew I was right. 

I put an air cast on it and he was up and walking around. "It's just going to be a really bad bruise, but you will not play tomorrow." I said and he gave me the sad face. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not your girl in the workplace, I'm the medical trainer and you do not play tomorrow." I said and he nodded. 

That was harsh but it's true. He wobbled to the clubhouse to change. We ended up winning 5-0. "How is he?" Don asked poking his head into my office. 

"He's not happy and he's not playing tomorrow. It's just a really bad bruise, he'll be back soon enough." I said with a smile and he nodded and left me alone. I finished up some paperwork and then got my stuff and my keys and went out to my jeep. 

I got in and my phone started ringing. "Hello?" "Hey, did you leave yet?" Christian asked. "No. About to why?" "My truck is still at your house, can you take me to get it?" "Yeah sure, hurry up." I said and hung up. 

He was there in no time and in my passenger seat. The whole ride back was quiet and we were finally there after what seemed like forever. I said goodnight to him and started to go into the house. 

"Summer, I'm sorry." He said and I sighed. "It's okay, Yeli. I promise." I said turning around and giving him a smile. He jogged over to me and kissed me. Now that made everything better. "Goodnight beautiful. I'll see you tomorrow." He said before going to his truck and leaving. 

I went up to my room and changed and plopped on my bed and basically fell asleep right away.