"W-Would you like some more water?"

'Her breath is so close, and she smells so sweet,' Naegi thought to himself.

"No, I'm fine like this..."

'You might be fine, but I can't take this for much longer,' Naegi thought to himself.

"Naegi-kun, you are quite warm now..."

"Ah, yeah..."

Kirigiri separated from Naegi and took off her blazer. She then removed her pantyhose and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"K-Kirigiri-san, please stop!" Naegi said as he grabbed her wrists. "Anymore, it will be bad!"

"...It's hot."

"Even so, this place is not appropriate for you to do such a thing..."

"It's really hot...," Kirigiri said with a slightly exasperated expression. "I can't seem to move my hands very well now... Can you help me with the rest?"

Naegi immediately placed Kirigiri on his back and broke out into a sprint out of the restaurant with her clothes in his hands.

"Why is God testing my patience now!" Naegi screamed.

Kirigiri fell asleep soon after being carried on Naegi's back.

Kirigiri woke up a few minutes after leaving the restaurant.

"Naegi-kun, where are we going?" Kirigiri asked dazedly.

"I'm taking us home. I already messaged Asahina and told them that we were going home early."

"I see... I am sorry for the trouble I am causing," Kirigiri said as she fell asleep again.

Naegi smiled.

"You're no trouble at all," he told her quietly.

"Naegi-kun, are we home yet?" Kirigiri asked as they reached the complex.

"Not yet."

"I want to lay down..."

"Yes, yes..."

"Faster..."

"We're here," Naegi said as he brought Kirigiri to their bedroom. He placed Kirigiri under her covers softly. "Goodnight, Kirigiri-san."

Naegi went back to collect Kirigiri's fallen clothes from when they came back to their suite and relaxed on the couch.

'It's a bad idea to get in the same bed as her when she is drunk, right?' Naegi thought to himself.

A few minutes after dozing off on the couch for a few minutes, Naegi felt a heavy weight on his abdomen.

"Ugh..."

When he opened his eyes, he found the lavender hair colored girl sitting on his abdomen without any pants and her white shirt unbuttoned in her black lace underwear.