The first kiss ( keep the mask on)

Adrian pov

My lady and I are sitting up high and I'm flirting with her. And the sun begins to set. "Why do you hide it?" I ask. "Hide what, silly kitty" she said sounding confused "everything. You know what I mean, when I do things I know you feel things, I don't mean to be a dic,.." I was cut of by her lips. Kissing me quickly the moon was now out and our kiss was hot then suddenly we both transformed back to our selves and we both turned around. She hands me something it's a mask. "Keep the mask on." She whispered. 

I turn around to my lady is almost naked (shirt is off) Our lips crash again and I feel amazing. "Lady" I mumble between kiss. And we continue to make out tell we fall asleep.

I wake up to my lady on my chest hikes up my body. "Who is behind that mask" I mumbled. She opens her eyes "no one" she said quickly before I kiss her agin.  I get this feeling and suddenly I rip off my shirt and I kiss her chest playing with her bra till it comes off.

I feel power over me i pin her to the Wall and put my hand down her pants. She was begins to moan. Few moments later I'm in a zone of pleasure and happiness then I hear " st-sto-stop, please. Please chat, stop, you you are hurting me." She yells. I stop. "I'm so sorry. What happened," I frantically mumble. I see bite marks up her body her pants are torn down, scratchy on her chest. "Oh my lady I'm so sorry. I I did not know what I was doing." I whisper and I wipe her tears.

The next day I talk to after we fight lady wifi. "my lady" I run up to her and kiss her.