Your worst nightmare

Chat noir
I was trying to find lady but could not find her any where. I keep looking and behind a tree See a flash of light. "My lady" I yell. "Oh no, kitty cat, I'm your worst nightmare,"

I don't know who it is but they came out from the trees with a moth over her eyes. Then lady springs in. Kicks her in the face. But falls to the ground. This mysterious girl grabs lady by the leg and throws her away. "Lady!" I scream. Both me and the new chick run towards her. She gets there first holds a knife to her throat "now Adrian give up you life or I'll kill her. End her." She yells.  "lady I'm sorry." I say. " but let me say good bye" I'm ask. She rolls her eyes and drops her to the ground. And she changes back to normal, "Marionette! my lady I'm so sorry. But I can't let her take u. Now run," I cry and kiss her cheek. I go up and hit the new chick and my lady now I know as marionette runs off.

Ten minutes later I'm on the floor my vision is blurry and I begin to lose sight. "Now boy. I'm not going to kill u. But boy has it been fun." She laughs. I could not move. And soon after one more punch in the face I'm out cold.

Marionette pov.
I run up and knock her in the head with my yo yo. And run too chat noir. "Chat Don't die please don't die. I plead u." I cry and cry. I kiss his lips. "I love u, please," I cry. I lay next to him holding him as it begins to rain. He's dead.

I wake a few minutes later from a flash of light and to see Adrian. His eyes began to open. "Your alive!" I yells. I kiss him hot and passionately. He kisses back with more power....