Chapter 3 - Knock out

"This is way to sexy!" I cringed as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"What are you talking about?" Gemma asked, "It's hot!"

"Jesus Gemma," I whispered.

She had dressed me in an off-shoulder grey A-line dress which would have been fine, had she not drawn it in tightly on my wait using a black woven belt and managed to position it so that it shows the top curvature of my right breast. Added to that was my, finally, straight hair and matt black lipstick. Gemma on the other hand wore a tight black dress that revealed a lot of boob and was very high up her thigh. It was also slashed all the way up on both sides of the dress and contrasted her bright red lipstick and heels. We then both put on our matching necklaces that Gemma's dad had got us when were sixteen. There where both small gold dolphin, the only difference being mine had a small topaz for my birth month of November and hers was a sapphire for September.

"You girls look gorgeous!"

We both turned to see Andy in the doorway smiling warmly. He stepped in and sat on the futon that I was calling a bed right now. He was wearing a crisp white shirt and light grey trousers that, coincidentally, matched the colour of my dress. The top three buttons of her shirt were open, teasing the main attraction beneath. I saw his eyes look next to where he was sitting and I saw a pair of my black underwear. Blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Thanks dad!" Gemma said, "Brb! I gotta pee."

She left the room and pulled her door closed. I turned back to the mirror and pretended to be occupied with my dress while subtly observing Andy under my eyelashes. I could see he was watching me also. I glanced away for a few moments; when I looked again he was behind me. I was still desperately trying to open the clasp to put on my necklace.

"Here!" He whispered taking the necklace, "Allow me."

I allowed him to take the necklace and lifted my hair for him to put it on. His soft hand brushed my neck making my hair stand on end and my breath stop. As he flattened the clasp, he glided his fingertips under the chain down my neck to the pendent where he centred it. It fell just above my breast and I felt his pinky lazily glide over the top of my breast. I gasped.

"How long have you had a crush on me?" He asked.

"Oh my god! How did..."

"I see it every time you look at me," he replied. His lips pressed against my ear, feeling his breath as he spoke as the soft lips move against my skin. I looked away, "There is nothing sexier than having a woman look at you like she would give you the world if she had it. I won't lie to you Sam. I find you to be an extremely attractive woman and if I was at least fifteen years younger or you were fifteen years older I would take you right here and right now. I would make you feel passion that you have never felt before. It's it didn't help with you in that tight shirt bending over to get milk out the fridge this morning."

My breathing became heavier, "Really?"

He turned me to face him and cupped my cheeks, "Oh yes! Or the black thong on your bed."

I desperately tried to pull away from the embarrassment and sexual tension, "I...I..."

"You don't have to say anything at all," he murmured.

His lips slowly came towards mine. Anticipation build as the dream I had been wait for since I was sixteen years old was finally come got to life. Here was the man I love about to kiss me. I could feel his breath on my lips and his quickened heart beat beneath my finger tips. The moment was ruined with the buzz of the intercom.

"Dad! Can you get that?" Came Gemma's voice, "It's probably the guys."

That was it. Andy instantly dropped his hands and went back into dad mode. He left to room wordlessly just as Gemma walked back in. I couldn't help but release the sigh of disappointment I had been holding.