Chapter 5: Unwanted Visit

{ Just...play the song... }
Kion was sent into Pride Rock to his mother, Nala. She gave a bath with her tongue, calmly smiling. "Mom!" Kion spat, trying to escape her. "Let me go!" Nala shook her head, holding Kion back from leaving. "You're not going out for the rest of the day," said Nala. The cub gasped. "Please let me go!" He begged. "Kion, you know very well that you cannot leave the Pridelands without a protector," She replied. Kion grunted, he looked down.
After Nala finished Kion's bath, she took him to where she slept. "Kion," She said. "I need to speak to you about a decision Simba and I made," Before Kion could reply, Ono came flying into the area.
"Hapana!" He cried. Nala quickly turned to Ono. "What is it, Ono?" She asked, sounding very worried. "Zira herself, Zira's head worker, and Zira's head worker's daughter," Ono explained. "They're all here!" Nala made a serious face. Kion, on the other hand, had a smile across his face. "Jasiri!" He whispered to himself, ready to run out of there. Nala clawed her paws onto Kion's tail. "You're going nowhere near that hyena," She said very sharply. Kion grunted again. "Ono," She commanded. "Make sure to hide the whole Lion Guard, including Kion and Kiara," Ono nodded, taking Kion outside slowly. Instead, Nala raced out of there.
The Lion Guard crafted a small hiding place in a secret area, still in Pride Rock: Kiara was squeezed next to Beshte, Beshte was next to Kion, Kion was next to Fuli, Ono and Bunga was safely on top of Beshte. They peeked out of the hiding spot, looking around for Zira. They all had fright over their faces, except for two of them. Kion was so happy to see Jasiri again, while Fuli was cuddling up against Kion. He didn't notice it, though, he was too focused on Jasiri.
Soon, a lion form came walked up on Pride Rock. A ghastly smile spread across the lion's face. Zira! Everyone's face was turned to her's. A hyena that looked like an adult version of Jasiri followed Zira. Behind that hyena, there followed Jasiri. Kion was so excited that he could just run over to hug her. Simba snarled at Zira and the hyenas behind her.
"Simba, we meet again," Zira smiled ominously. Simba snarled again, trying to intimidate her. "We banished you years ago, and now you come with hyenas?" Simba stared into her eyes, baring his teeth. "That is the reason I'm here." Zira said, turning to Jasiri and her mother. Jasiri's mother picked Jasiri up and threw her to Zira carefully with an evil smirk on her face. "My head worker, Jaskle, reported to me that your son talked to her. You know the rules, never come in my Outlands, and I'll never come to your Pridelands," Zira told him, pushing Jasiri toward Simba. She snickered, showing her teeth.
"And what do you wish from us?" Simba asked sharply. "I'd like to teach your son a quick and harmless lesson.." Zira spat, growling under her breath. Simba looked down at Jasiri. She tried to look everywhere but at Simba. Jasiri's eyes landed on the Lion Guard, hiding in the crack. She waved to Kion, and he waved back. Suddenly, the king pushed her back to Zira. "Take the hyena back," He ordered. Then he turned away from her. "Not until I teach Kion that lesson!" Zira exclaimed. Simba twirled around, roading at Zira. "Leave!" He demanded. Zira roared back. "Not until I teach your son that lesson..." Simba sighed. "Kion,"