Chapter 6: What the Fudge!

Mom broke up with that bassturd once she came home. Apparently he proposed to her so she through the ring at him once the police grabbed him.

The next day was terrible. Princess God Of The School is being and ass and  hate her.

Her group of lemmings are even worse. I'm just sitting with myself in the parking lot waiting for Sara.

Just sitting there listening to my music like it's nobodies business. Over comes the grand bitch of them all.

I notice her and she's coming straight toward me. I pretend I never saw her and she's still approaching. 

Amber hovers above me with her little lemmings pets. For moment I think she knows what happened over this weekend.

Her smile is dark and evil. She gives a "cute" cackle.

I look up at her with the same enthusiasm I have for waking up in the morning.

"Hello Amber. How nice it is to see you on this ugly day. You just make this day just as equal to your beauty, maybe even more," I say forcing a smile.

Amber's face boils with disgust, "You are so gay!"

She turns to stomp away before I say, "I wasn't calling you the most beautiful in the world, I was calling you the ugliest."

She stops for a moment in astonishment and then continues in her temper tantrum.

Later Sara arrives and we head to class together.  

I haven't seen Amber all day. 

Sara and I are doing great. I'm finding myself to be more open to her than I would like, but you got to step out of that box sometime.

We are eating lunch, beef and noodles are the only lunch I'll eat at school. Amber, that monstrosity that calls herself beautiful, finds herself sashaying toward where Sara and me are talking.

"Oh look what the cat dragged in! Two little mice that need to keep their noses out of the trap!" Amber shouted tensely. 

It almost looks like she was about to start crying.

We both stare at her like we had no idea what was going on because we didn't.

"Oh don't give me those looks! You know what you did and you two should be ashamed! You told my boyfriend a little rummer!" this tell she was screeching with tears spewing from her eyes.

Sara sat back now knowing why this was happening. As for me, I had no fucking idea.

The best days always end up the worst. The story of my life. Now I have to worry about this bitch for the rest of the school year making up rummers about me for something I never did.

And I didn't even know she had a boyfriend.