chapter 13: Kidnapped??

AAAAAAAAAndy's POV:

Mum and I are just arriving at my new school, near where us, and Auntie Aphmeow live. I hate being the newbie. It's nothing to do with the change, or how much you understand something, but more like when you're picked on, just because you're unfamilliar to what the older people are used to.

You may be wondering why I'm thinking like this, yet to me, this train of thought is normal, unlike to you audience members... I broke the fourth wall again, haven't I? (yes, Andy, you have. Oh well..)  Being that purple Bonnie bunny thing was weird... And scary..

We walk through the gate for the school, and as soon as we do, A rock comes flying towards me. Since I've been raised around superheroes, my instincts are A LOT sharper than people think. I raise my arm, and catch the rock, directly in front of my eye, and then I carefully place it along the flowerbed, where it appears to have been at first.

Laughing is heard, when I remember what I'm wearing... My Bonnie onezie from at the pizzaria... The outfit I died in...

Suddenly, whilst I'm deep in thought I see Darkness (I nearly put draco.. ;P) ....

Is it anything to do with mum and auntie's Physical dreams???