chapter 12: (-_-)

Just a warning: There IS slymau. A LOTTTT!!! enjoy~

Jessmau's POV:

We were just finishing our bacon, when I got a message from Claire, telling me she'll meet us at school.... Strange, She left her bag, so I'll bring it for her.

"Guys, Claire's meeting us at school, Okay?" I ask. Sly and Castor are glaring at each other. "What's wrong, guys?" Katelyn clearly thinks the same thing.

Suddenly, I feel a cold, dark presence, that belongs behind bars...

Vincent.

Stari's POV:

I know how much this hurts me, but I need to get over Katie's death, as well as Flippy and Leo's, both of which I ignored..

Jess passes out, so I run to catch her, knowing this isn't the usual physical dream. "Castor, stop staring, and get Mijolnir!!" Jeez, what's that guy's problem with me??

Xx time skip of sly staring at Jessmau!! XX

I hear Jess stirring in her slumber. I hope Castor does something, and fast. However dragged her Into this physical dream, is slowly draining her life force.

I finally stroke her raven black hair, and caress her cheek. Eventually working up the courage, I gently kiss her lips, and feel her kissing back... I love jess much more than I could EVER love Katie, And I hope she really does love me back..