chapter 11: Prank time!!

Aphmeow's PoV:
Monday:

I wake up, Confused about what day it is, Until I see my calendar by the door (<3 sassmau the door queen), then I remember that today's the worst day EVER! Mondays are the WORST (Thanks, for the idea, Lexi323 ) day of the week. After pulling on my uniform, I decide not to, since our schools uniform is optional, and wear an 'avengers' t-shirt with some black jeans, instead. ( I'm almost as bad. I'm never able to choose what to wear)

Claire, being the AMAZING sister she is, woke up Andy, and took him to school. I guess the few are still asleep... It's PRANK TIME!!!! "hehehe" I giggle, Trying to find Sly's shaving cream in his bag. Then, only waking Stari himself, since it would be unfair to prank my "husband", we put shaving cream on everyone's hands, then place toothpaste on their foreheads.

We sit back, relax, and eat popcorn while everyone yells at either Kala, or Steven, the only two who we didn't prank, since they would probably have done this, due to being the pranksters in the group.

We sneak out the room, and I cook TONNES of bacon, since I want to have AT LEAST a bit, and Castor will probably eat it all if I didn't. "BACON'S READY!!!!!" I shout, and hear a stampede of feet on the stairs, shortly after, I dig into the sweet, fatty rashers of deliciousness.