Zelo 1

7.15 a.m.
Gosh you were late for first day of class. You only had 5 more minutes to get to class and since you were a new student, you cant find it. You sighed. You were too concentrated in your thoughts that you didn't realise that there was a boy in front of you, and without knowing, you bumped into him.

"Oh my gosh! Im so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay. How come you're here? Aren't you suppose to be in class?" he asked.

" Yeah, but I got lost, heheh," you replied, scratching your nape.

"You must be a new student huh? Let me see you schedule. I'll bring you to your class," he said and took your schedule from your hand.

"Wow. You got the same class as me! Chemistry at room 46. Let's go!" He said and you followed him to your class.

When you went in, you saw people staring at you as if you grew two heads and of course, it was kind of awkward

"Ah, you must be the new student. Please introduce yourself," the teacher said.

"Annyeong! I am y/n and Im new here. I hope we can be friends and please treat me well," you said and ended your introduction with a bow.

"Since you've met Zelo, why don't you follow him around the school so you could get familiar with it," your teacher said. You nodded and followed the boy called Zelo out.

He went all around the big school and by the time you two were at the garden, your last place to see, you were out of breath.

" Tired huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, a bit," you answered him back.

"Y/n ah, can i ask you a question?"he asked.

"You're already asking one!" you said giggling.

"No! Not that one! Another one," he said.

"Sure, go on," you replied.

"I know I just met you for a short period of time but i think i'm kind of fond of you. Maybe this is love at first sight? Anyways, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, smiling his angelic smile.