Yongguk 2

You sighed.

'Why doesn't he understand this situation?' you asked yourself. Yongguk was being really selfish right now. Knowing that you had to leave to study in London, he immedietly ignored you and shut you out and it's already been 2 weeks.

"Come on Yongguk don't be mad. I'll return in 2 years I promise," you said, pleadingly.

"But what if you don't?" he said, not looking at you.

"Yongguk," you said sternly. He just sighed.

"You know what? Do whatever you want. Im done," he said and went out the door. You bit you lip and sighed on frustration.

Yongguk on the other side went down to a nearby café to soothe his mind. Honestly, he didn't want you to go because 1. You'll be busy with you exams and assignments and college stuff. 2. Time zones and 3. You wont have time for him. He sighed then sipped his iced Americano.

On the other side, you just finished packing up a bit of your stuff you didn't get to pack yesterday since your flight was tomorrow. 'Will Yongguk be there to send me off tomorrow?' you asked yourself. After packing, you decided to sleep for a bit since you were so tired.

-

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH

you heard your alarm ring and groaned. You had to set you alarm as a very annoying screetching sound since you weren't a morning person. You checked you watch. 6.30. You had 1 more hour before you have to head off to the airport. So you did the usual things you did in the morning. You wore a red varsity jacket, black leggings and red converse sneakers. Then you heard a knock on the door.

'It must be Jongup,' you said to yourself and opened the front door. Yeap. It was Mjup alright. He was the one who's going to send you to the airport since Yongguk refused to,

"So you ready?" he asked.

"Wait a minute. I'm just gonna say my goodbyes to this place," you said as you headed inside once more. First, you went to your bedroom to take out your luggage. Then, you went to the living room to check if all the plugs were pulled out. And then the kitchen to do the same thing. Jongup helped you to put the luggage into his car's trunk. You turned to your house and sighed.

' I'll see you in two years,' you said and entered the car.

-

"YAH YONGGUK AREN'T YOU GONNA GO SAY GOODBYE TO (y/n) ?????" Yongguk heard Himchan scream. He groaned and threw a pillow to Himchan and Himchan sighed.

"Dude, I know how you feel since Hyemi's away too. I know it's hard but you have to understand her too you know? It's not that she wants to go there anyway. She has to do it for her future. For the both of you. So now get up you lazy head and go take a bath and I'll drive you to the airport," Himchan said. [ Hyemi's Himchan's girlfriend btw. She's studying in Australia ]

Yongguk thanked Himchan and did as he was told.

"You ready?" Himchan asked and Yongguk nodded. Then they drove off.

-

10 more minutes until flight AK1289 departs for Heathrow Airport, England

You heard the announcement and sighed.

" I guess Yongguk's not coming," you said to Jongup and sighed. He gave you a simpathetic smile.

"So I guess this is goodbye?" you said and hugged him. He hugged you back.

"I'll miss you a lot (y/n)" Jongup said.

"I'll miss you too," you said and let go of the hug. As you were about to enter the door, you heard someone call your name.

"(Y/N)-AHHHHHH!!"

"Yongguk?" you said to yourself as you turned around. Yes, it was Yongguk. He came. Your eyes teared up as he ran towards you. He then stopped in front of you and panted.

"(Y/n)-ah im sorry *huff huff* I ignored you for the past few *huff huff* days. I hope you're not mad at *huff huff* me. I-" Yongguk's words were cut as you kissed him on the lips. Then you broke the kiss.

"Oh Yongguk. Of course Im not mad," you said and hugged him.

Flight AK1289 is about to depart.

The both of you looked at each other.

"Bye (y/n). Ill see you when you get back," Yongguk said and hugged you for the last time. You nodded and wiped away your tears.

"I'll call you when I arrive okay? Dont be naughty while im away. Facetime me often," you said. He nodded. Then you walked into the door. You waved and Yongguk for the last time.

'Bye Yongguk I'll miss you,' you said to youself and entered the plane.

-
A/N

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT EVEN THO IT SUCKED HA