"What do you mean you miss me? You see me everyday."

"Yeah, but I miss the alone time we used to have." Normani pouts, getting off of Dinah as she sits on the arm of the chair. "The last time we had actual alone time, was before we got married. Or actually, before we got engaged."

"That is true." Dinah agrees, sitting up in her seat.

"I miss the dates we used to have, the alone time where I could just sit with you and talk about anything in the world. The times where we used to take turns on GTA and be competitive against each other while playing Wii Sport. The times when we used to randomly go to the beach for a walk, or the times where we used to go to the park and you would push me on the swing."

"Who's going to take care of the kids, and how long will we be gone for?" Dinah sighs, not totally on board with the whole plan, but Normani's speech made the offer sound very tempting.

"Our mom's, whatever. Lauren, Camila, Kehlani, Ally... and a week at most."

"I don't know Mani." Dinah replies, truly unsure of herself. She didn't just want to leave the children behind, but Normani was right. It has been a while since they had spent quality time together.

"That's why you're going to have time to think about it." The dark skinned woman shrugs before puckering her lips and placing them against the side of Dinah's head. "I'm not forcing you or anything."

Dinah nods before getting up and sauntering to the bathroom, ready to relieve herself.

When she returns, she finds Normani sitting in her seat, legs outstretched, remote in her hand and the other hand in the popcorn bowl. She shrugs and wastes no time in getting on top of Normani and resting her head on Normani's shoulder.

"Still tired?"

"Mhm." The blonde hums in Normani's ear.

Normani smirks, knowing exactly how to help Dinah fall asleep. Her right hand travels down to Dinah's butt, where she starts rubbing, causing the blonde to sigh in content, making her skin erupt in goosebumps.

"Tell me a story." Dinah's voice is raspy, causing Normani to swallow thickly before licking her lips.

"Once upon a time, there was a princess named Dinah-"

"Not that type of story you idiot." Dinah cuts her off with a chuckle. "A real life story. A you and me story. But you and me only."

"Okay... how about the best date ever?"

"There was no best date ever." Dinah points out. "Any time with you is amazing."

"Yeah well how about I tell you about one of my favourites then?" Normani says, trying to ignore the fact that her ears are burning from Dinah's compliment.

"Mhm."

------

"Where do you think I should take her?"

Lauren drops her helmet on the ground, and looks at Dinah, trying to figure the woman out. "You asked her for a date, that happens to start in less than two hours mind you, and you're asking me where to take her?"

"I can't help it! I've run out of ideas." The Polynesian defends herself as she puts more comfortable clothes on, throwing her wet hair over her shoulder. "I've taken her everywhere I can ever think of. I really want to make this date different, like I want it to be your not so typical video games date night."

"Why do you care? You guys are official already. You could take her to the junkyard and play her a song on a one stringed ukulele and she would be happy." Lauren grumbles, obviously upset that she was still single and that Dinah had struck the jackpot.