Golden Petals Part 12

~Your POV~  

'Temmie?' I asked, 'I'm still here,and you should probably move.' Temmie said.I took a step forward,suddenly the blizzard acted up.I walked through,then suddenly I heard shouting. 'I KNEW YOU WERE PATHETIC,BUT TRYING TO MAKE PEACE WITH THE HUMANS??!!AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO US?!THAT'S JUST TRAITOROUS!!!' Sans shouted,I stepped a few feet forward and the blizzard disappeared.Sans and Papyrus didn't look my way, 'I BET YOU WERE FRATERNISING WITH THE HUMAN,LIKE THE WEAK MONSTER YOU ARE!!' Sans growled. 'I am not fraternising,I'm just saying we can think this through.'(Using Overgrowth for this) Papyrus said,he sounded more aggressive than usual. 'YOU CAN'T 'THINK' PAPYRUS,ALL YOU DO AT YOUR POST IS SLEEP,EAT AND SMOKE!!' Sans said, 'YOU'RE ONLY STILL A SENTRY BECAUSE YOU'RE RIDING OF MY COAT TAILS!!USELESS!!!' Sans said. 'That's enough Sans!' Papyrus growled his head jerking, 'OH LOOK,HE KNOWS HOW TO TALK BACK!!LOOKS LIKE YOU FINALLY GREW A BACKBONE!!!' Sans smirked. 'Hey!That's my line!!' Temmie yapped,the two turned to us. 'SPEAK OF THE DEVIL,IT SEEMS THAT YOU'VE BEEN KEEPING A SECRET,OR YOU JUST ABANDONED YOUR POST WHILE THEY CAME!!' Sans smirked bones appearing,with a brief flash of reddish orange flame Papyrus was next to me.Sans's bones disappeared, 'WHAT...ARE YOU DOING?!!' Sans demanded. 'Proving to you I'm not useless.I will deliver the human to the king.' Papyrus said,Temmie growled and my heart sped up. 'YOU.WOULDN'T.DARE!!' Sans growled the bones reappearing, 'What?Afraid I might precede you,the Sans-ational Sans?' Papyrus smirked. 'HA!!LIKE YOU COULD EVER DO THAT,YOU'LL PROBABLY LOSE THE HUMAN IN THE FIRST FEW MINUTES!!!' Sans growled,his eyes turned almost red.Papyrus didn't answer and grabbed my arm, 'Wait!' I shouted.But then the same flames before appeared,I felt ground disappear and then suddenly reappear.

I felt dizzy and light-headed,Papyrus held on my arm to steady me. 'Sorry,forgot it's weird fro people not used to it.' Papyrus chuckled, 'You're...taking me to the...king?!' I demanded in a terrified voice. 'Of course not,can't you tell when someone's lying sweetheart?' Papyrus smirked rolling his eyes,I looked around.There were waterfalls of different sizes flowing from the walls,it felt just as cold as Snowdin but there was obviously no snow. 'How...did we...get here?' I asked, 'Teleportation,though I don't think I'll be using it for a while.That one completely drained my charge.' Papyrus said.I took off my shoes and put them in the inventory,they didn't protect me from the wetness at all.I spotted another sentry station,and next to it was a large glowing blue flower and a save point.I walked over to the flower, 'I'm a echo flower,I repeat the last thing I heard over and over.' Papyrus's voice said,but it had an echoing effect. 'Another one of my sentry stations,I did the flower thing for a joke.' Papyrus explained,I just smiled and touched the save point.A warm glowing feeling spread through my body, 'The peace and quiet is refreshing,you are filled with DETERMINATION.Your files are saved.' the boy voice said.I shivered a bit,the moisture in the air didn't help keeping me warm.I heard Papyrus chuckle and some ruffling,before I could turn around something landed on my shoulders.I staggered a bit in the sudden weight,but quickly stood up straight.Papyrus's jacket smelled like honey and ketchup,and a faint hint of smoke.I cocked my head at him in confusion, 'You need it more than I do,the cold just goes straight through me.' Papyrus shrugged.He looked different without his jacket,but the extra,and needed,warmth kept me quiet.Temmie just huffed, 'Come on,we're not going to get out by just standing here.' Papyrus said walking,Temmie and I quickly followed.