Golden Petals Part 13

~Your POV~

'I can*achoo*...cross the water...myself*achoo*.' I protested, 'Y/N,you are sick and the water's way too cold for you.As much as I hate it,you have to let Papyrus carry you.' Temmie said.We had to cross a lengthy stretch of water,but I didn't want be a burden. 'Fine*achoo*.But what... about*achoo*...you?' I asked Temmie, 'I can swim,and my fur is water resistant.For some reason it's like I was made to live in Waterfall.' Temmie shrugged.I climbed onto Papyrus piggyback style,Temmie jumped in and did the doggypaddle.(eyyy!flexy Grapey!Sorry,I just had to XD) 'Hold on sweetheart.' Papyrus said trudging in,I could see that the water was above his ankle,which was three feet high.I felt awful,I think the climate was starting to get to me.I lay my head Papyrus's back and closed my eyes,I felt so tired.Suddenly my soul shattered and I was in the space between resets, 'Y/N!Stay determined!You are the future of humans and monsters!' the boy voice shouted.Suddenly I was standing on wet,grassy and muddy ground, 'Y/N!Can you see anything?!' Temmie demanded.I felt something warm jump on to my torso,I quickly grabbed her even though I was blind. 'Papyrus?' I asked, 'I'm here sweetheart,you seem to have something in your eye though.' Papyrus chuckled weakly.I touched my permanent flower crown with my half numb left arm, 'Let's go...we...aren't getting anywhere...by standing...here.' I said trying to quickly walk forward.I slipped,suddenly a bony hand grabbed my arm. 'Looks like you're going to need some help sweetheart.' Papyrus chuckled, 'Wait till we reach Hotland,then I'm going to throw you in the lava.' Temmie muttered,but the threat was obviously empty.I could tell Temmie was starting to trust him,though I only had her voice to go on now.

Papyrus lightly guided me,and my hearing started getting sharper.I heard the water flow through the holes in the wall,it was a nice relaxing sound.After about ten minutes we reached the same stretch of water, 'Jump on sweetheart,unless you want to fall in the ice cold water.' I heard Papyrus say.If I knew where he was I would definitely have stuck out my tongue,even though it was childish.I heard Temmie jump in, 'You know,if we ever get to the surface I might take part in water sports.' Temmie said.Papyrus helped me climb on to him and he started walking through,after a few minutes I heard the water flowing from the walls get less and the air ever so slightly warmer. 'We're out of the water.' Papyrus said,I jumped off and nearly shrieked in shock.I jumped out of the water and fell on drier and softer grass than the other side, 'Not...funny!' I shouted. 'Sorry,couldn't resist.' Papyrus chuckled,I listened around and cocked my head. 'Where's Temmie?' I asked,I heard a faint rustling. 'I'm in the tall grass,great hiding place.' Temmie said,Papyrus helped me up. 'Looks like we'll have to go through it,shall we?' Papyrus asked,I could practically see him smirking.He grabbed my hand and started pulling me in,I was behind Papyrus so most of the grass gave way.Suddenly I heard footsteps and Papyrus dragged me down, 'HELLO ALPHYS,I'VE COME WITH MY DAILY REPORT!!' I heard Sans's voice shout. 'REGARDING THAT HUMAN I CALLED YOU ABOUT EARLIER!!' Sans shouted,I heard Papyrus mutter curse words under his breath. 'DID I FIGHT THEM?!!WELL...MY WEAK BROTHER TOOK THEM TO SAFETY,THEY WERE TRAVELLING WITH SOME KIND OF DOG WOLF THING!!AND THE HUMAN WAS COVERED IN FLOWERS!!!' Sans said, 'Pathetic,I'll take the human's soul myself in that case.' I heard a gruff female voice say.

'FINE,BUT BRING ME MT BROTHER IN ONE PIECE SO I CAN DESTROY THEM!!!' Sans said, 'I'll try, but if he gets in the way things could get messy.' Alphys chuckled.I shivered in horror and I heard the grass shake, 'Go,I'm going to see what that was.' Alphys said.I heard Sans walk away, I stayed as still as could be,I hardly breathed.I heard a fazing sound and something strike the ground next to me,I drew a sharp breath but otherwise kept silent. 'Huff,probably just that weird armless kid.' Alphys said,I heard her footsteps echo away.I fell to the ground in relief, 'That was...too close,we...need to be...careful.And I'm sorry...for...rustling the grass.' I said. 'It's okay sweetheart,but we should probably get moving either way.' Papyrus said,we both stood up and walked out.Then something jumped out of the bushes behind us,Papyrus's grip on my arm tightened.

Golden Petals(Swap!Flowerfell Papyrus x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें